Chapter 1 : The Sleepover

Musa*

"Whoo hoo,finally" Stella shrieked. "I can't believe they're graduating " said Flora with a huge smile planted on her face . "Speaking of them , should we have them here for a sleepover ? " questioned Bloom "Yes ! " the rest of us said in sync.

10 minutes later*

Brandon*

Me and the rest of the guys were finally at Alfea . The girls had invited us for a Sleepover since we were graduating in a week. " I've missed the Bloom so much " Sky said the frown of his face vanishing ."Well let's go in " Nabu said calmly.

Stella*

I heard 3 knocks on the door. " I'll get it " Tec said. She opened the door and I was practically sprinting to the door . "Hi princess " said Brandon " Hello Professor Brandon sir" I teased Brandon. "Just because we will be Professors doesn't mean we're old " He said before he pulled me in for a deep kiss.

Flora*

Helia and I exchanged pleasantries before he kissed me softly. As he pulled away he said "I love you Flo" which made me blush while I returned a " I love you too Hel" .

*Layla*
My Queen" Nabu said as he bent down to kiss my hand . Making me blush. He kissed me passionately .Then he hugged me."My king " I then responded as we smiled at each other

Musa*

Riven hugged he tightly the warmth from his body spread over mine. He moved in for a kiss. He kissed me deeply. "Hi baby " he then said " Hey honey " I responded.

Tecna*

"Hey Tec " Timmy said shyly "Hi Tim " I said . He gave a peck on the cheek . While he smiled at me .

No one *

After the pleasantries were exchanged they all planned the sleepover : Movie , Food , Truth or Dare, Relax , Shower , Skincare , Sleep . Planned of course by Stella.

Riven*

We were done watching the movie. It wasn't too bad just not something neither me or Musa would watch . For our food we had grilled cheeses because a certain someone decided not to go grocery shopping the day before . I was content but then we moved on to the next part , my worst nightmare. It wasnt too bad the dares were subtle and so were the truths until Layla changed that. She dared Sky to kiss Brandon.

  Sky looked at Brandon and said " Oh well , I'm sorry Bloom , Stella and Brandon but a dare is a dare" before kissing Brandon quickly and turning away. Everybody laughed and Stella declared it was enough after she got traumatised.

Musa *

It was getting late even though we had good laughs such as Sky kissing Brandon.It was time to relax, Tecna and Timmy started talking throught their mobiles. Stella and Brandon were just flirting and teasing eachother. Bloom and Sky kept kissing each other and laughing. Layla and Nabu were joking around and talking like normal people. Helia was reading poems to Flora while she commended him. Riven and I were teasing eachother and talking about ourlives currently. We really don't wanna go too deep into the future. We just wanna go with the flow. I know , I know we're 23 and 25 but we have resposibilities and its just too much stress to think about it.When we all checked the time we realised it was already 12:00 am. We all decided to take a group shower. Couple by couple of course.

We let Brandon and Stella go last and I swear they spent an eternity in there.

Stella*

I and the girls did our skin care and went into the rooms . I of course had my own room , Bloom and Flo, Musa , Tec, and Layla. The last room was like an everything room, study, sing,exercise e.t.c. .We all said good night. I and Brandon cuddled till 1:00 am then we slept . I could kind of tell that we all did the same.Call it instinct .

Layla*

I was woken up with a "Good morning dear" from Nabu I smiled and . I noticed Musa and Riven were already awake which is very unusual for Musa but I guess the presence of her boyfriend made her better.I looked over to Tecna but she and Timmy weren't there. I and Nabu got up to use the bathroom. Muse and Riven followed. We got out only to see a queue in front of the bathroom. Everyone eventually freshened up and changed.

Flora*

We all freshened up only to receive a call from headmistress Faragonda that read " Winx , report to my office immediately. Urgent matter" we all thought that we were in trouble or the Trix would attack but we decided to go. We got to her office only to hear all of the teachers in Alfea say "Crongratulations Winx " at the same time Ms. Faragonda then said" You from today onwards are no longer students you are teachers" silly Stella yelped " I mean , we did graduate a long time ago , this is just further studies" with that we were all presented badges . Musa thought Melody Harmonification . Tecna thought Tecno-magix. Flora thought Healing Magic. Layla thought Secrets of the Ocean.Bloom thought Teamwork and Cooperation.Stella thought Universe Fashion Designing. After we were all congratulated; The headmistress told us to move out if our dorms by Sunday,tommorow and that we an event later at 5:00pm and we should all be dressed to our best.

Sky*

The girls came back squealing and giggling. Helia asked " What's happened ?"

Layla responded with " You guys are not the only ones becoming teachers , we are too on Monday " Bloom added " We even get new dorms with our own rooms " "Amazing! " Timmy said. The girls got packing to move out , all except Stella , she was too busy getting ready for an event in 3 hours to pack up.

2 hours later

Bloom *

I and the girls except Stells were done packing, we were just getting ready. When Stella screamed " Oh my magix help help " Everybody rushed there only to realise that she was touching up her eye makeup when she made a mistake " Oh no our dear princess messed up her eye makeup this is a really tragic" Musa said sarcastically which made everyone laugh , as we were about to leave Stella said " Really , even you Bloom , I thought you were my best friend " . It was time to go down . We got down on to see a huge banner that said Winx Club .That's when we realised that the party was for us. We partied hard . Then we were all asked to give speeches we decided on a group speech "Thank you all , this is an honour but we didn't reach this stage by our self we had supportive families , amazing boyfriends and most of all wonderful friends. We dedicate this speech to them and believe in yourself young fairies and have fun , classes start on Monday but till then Partay. " After our speech the specialists left saying that they had to prepare for their graduation on Friday. And move out of their dorms. So we said our goodbyes.

   ------------------------------

Hi guys , hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the extremely long chapter. But unfortunate it will be like this. I'm a new writer so please rate it. I'm also a Rivusa shipper so lots of cute moments throughout the story . The meaning of the Winx's subjects are down below.Sorry for the terrible names.

Musa : How to harness melody and harmonies into huge forces of power . Like she did in season 2.

Tecna : Just basically how to use tech and create it in dangerous situations

Flora : Different types of Flora and Fauna in the wild and how to use them in case of and emergency. And also which ones are edible.

Bloom: As the name suggests how to work with your respective teams and cooperate.

Stella : Types of stars in the universe, planets, constellations and fashion Designing.

Aisha : How to survive the depths and the dangers that are there.