Chapter 5: The Graduation

*Tecna*

  We were going to Red Fountain to prepare. My alarm woke me up. I decided to take a shower from home. I got my party clothes ready with a miniaturising spell. I went to Flora and saw that she made everyone smoothies. “Thanks Flora” I thanked. “ It’s no problem, I made them in cups; they’re easier to carry.” She responded.

*Bloom*

  I was wearing my shoes when Stella yelled“ Let’s get going, it’s 12pm and the party starts at 3pm”. With that we left. I knocked on the boys’ door, “coming” Timmy shouted. “Oh hey girls” he greeted “come in” he said. We went in and no one was there. “They’re all in their rooms. Make yourself at home” he said.

*Layla*

I walked into Nabu’s room. I’ve never been in his new room. “Helloo” I sighed. “Hey babe” he responded. “I was just about to take a shower, wanna join?” he questioned. “ Yes please, I just rushed over here.” I pleaded. “Come on then” he laughed carrying me bridal style while I giggled. We went in the shower.

  *30 minutes later*

* Nabu*

I and Layla we’re done taking a shower. We still had 2 hours. I was feeling a bit hungry, so I made 4 frozen pizzas. As I was putting them in the oven, I heard Stella shout” Girls, can you come over here?” and the Winx came out of the rooms they were in. “We have 1 hour 45 minutes till the party. I’m gonna do your make-up” she made known.

  *Brandon*

I smelled something good. I went out and saw that the girls were eating pizza while Stella did their make-up. I went and told the boys. We all got pizza and started talking. To be honest, girls with unfinished make-up look a bit…well- ,weird. Stella was finally done with the make-up looks. It was quarter  past 2. Everyone went to get ready.

*Helia*

At 10 minutes to 3, we were standing outside the hall. We were meant to go in pair by pair. The bell rang 3 and we all went in. The amount of noise made Flora hold onto me tighter. “It’s alright honey” I whispered. “Let us welcome the graduating class of this year” Cortadora spoke. We let go of our partners and climbed onto the stage. 

* Flora*

As soon as they were all on the stage, Saladin stepped forward and started handing out the certificates. He was done by 4pm. “These young men have survived 8 years in Red Fountain, they've fought the magic dimension's most dangerous villains,they now have graduated with flying colours at that. Some of them will now start a new chapter of their lives here, as teachers. Can they all get a round of applause?” he commented. With that everyone started clapping, and they got off the stage.

* Sky *

The after party started. Bloom practically ran to me and kissed me. “I’m so proud of you” she smiled. That made me blush.We were dancing but there was no “juice” since it was a party for everyone and some people weren’t legal  yet. Suddenly, the music became slow forcing everyone to ballroom dance. All 12 of us took the floor and it felt as if time stopped for a moment.

*Musa*

As beautiful as the mood was, the day couldn’t be perfect. The trix showed up. Darcy flew down to Riven who already had his weapon in hand “ Congratulations to my ex love, if only you had stayed with me insted of that little pixie.” she said as she shot a spell at me. I dodged it and we all tranformed “Magic Winx Cosmix”. We kept fighting while the boys went to change into proper attire and evacuated the guests. I was so busy fighting Stormy I didn't realise Darcy was behind me. She shot a spell at me and I fell back, stuck to the ground. 

*Stella*

   As soon as I noticed Musa I rushed to help her, I knew Bloom could handle Icy on her own. I took out my ring and yelled " Solaria " whilst throwing it. It's been a while since I used the sword ring. I tried many spells but it didn't work. The Trix have become a lot stronger and we too need more power. Suddenly I heard cackling, The Trix have come together and started a show using dark magic. They started just in time for the newly graduated specialists to come back in. I have to say they were smoking hot in that new outfit. The place went dark and the show began.

*Timmy*

I held onto my sword and moved closer to see what was going on. " 28 years ago, a planet by the name of Odessa was destroyed by a mysterious force. It was the coronation of the princess, but after the attack she was nowhere to be found." Icy explained.  " Rumours started about her fleeing to Melody and starting a new life there. A report was made about 25 years ago about her walking with a man and a small baby. " Stormy giggled as she flew around.  "You must wonder why we're telling you all this, that's because one of you little Winx is the product of the princess and her lover. You possess a power that can be used to restore Odessa and get the 2nd most powerful part of the Dragon's Flame. " Darcy grinned. " And we'll take that from you. " they all yelled and disappeared. 

*Riven* 

Still in shock from what they said, I went to Musa, who was probably more surprised than anybody in the hall. The Winx converged to free her. " As shocking as that might have been, we can't forget that I made a reservation for us at a restaurant. We can worry later but right now, let's go partay. " Stella giggled. She's right we had plans to go get dinner then go to the club. We went back to our dorm and I held Musa, our reservation was for 7 and it was currently 5. We walked into my room and Musa burst into tears, I just held her and she started speaking, " What if they're talking about me? It's impossible for it to be me, I was so helpless then, just laying there unable to fend for myself, how could I hold such power?" I held her tighter " It's alright hun, tomorrow morning we'll ask Saladin and headmistress Faragonda about the fall of Odessa" my words seemed to calm her down because she said "if we're not hungover?" With a smile, "if we're not hungover" I replied. _________________________________________

Hiya guys, thank you so very much for✨ 200+✨ views, I didn't think I would get this far. You can also check out my new Tumblr account , que-enlolly, or my insta nad Tiktok, que_enlolly. Do you guy think I should start writing in third person or stick with this format, I will prob update in 2 weeks, see you then ig. ♥️