NOTE

Hello! A big thank you to all of my bellezze! Thank you for supporting and reading my first ever story. You all came this far with me, on my journey in writing my first ever story.

Alam kong hindi pa ganon kaganda dahil baguhan pa ako. I'm still learning how to become a better writer. I told you, expect typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings and whatsoever errors. And also, don't continue if you're looking for a perfect story haha.

Thank you for being here! I didn't expect that some will read my story. I was so happy and shocked, at the same time. I'm still glad that many liked it. I'll do my best to make more stories that you all will like too.

What is your thoughts about the story?

What can you say about the ending?

By the way, add me on social medias. Ashbellezza WP. I'm kinda active there, so I can update you all about my upcoming stories, updates and some other things haha.

Anyways, thank you for supporting and reading Celestine's story. Finally natapos ko na rin. I know, masakit kasi nawala si Celestine. But, I still hope you learned some things from Celestine and the others.

I'm sad too about the ending. It's part of the plot and it will be alright, because there's a sequel of the story. Yes! I have a sequel of Priston International School: School For Boys. It will be titled "Forget You"

Title palang nakaka-feel ka na ng something will happen. This is worth reading for, trust me.

Again, thank you for the love, patience and support. I'll see you all again on Forget You!

Vi amo così tanto e grazie mia bellezze.

___________________________________

ashbellezza