Introduction

Hello my lovelies! It's great to see you again, fret not about other books. They will be worked on, right now I have a high demand to create this book and one other which you will see soon.  A third book will be made called Masterbook which will hold links about stories I made and stories I may recommend. That being said let me introduce you to My Sick Angel. Heavy details about injuries may be present in this story.

You are - Tenshi, Y/N

Born and raised in Japan, you grew up with both parents until you were six years old, you were playing with toys when the news came on about a bank robbery going south, looking at the screen you see your father laying on the ground with blood surrounding him. You and your mother mourned for years, when you were eight you began volunteering at the local doctors and hospitals to help whatever people you could and got an award labelled 'Child Heroism - Acts of Selflessness' below was 'The child Tenshi, Y/N has been recognised as a heroic child and brave child. This certificate proves the worthiness of being a hero and when the time comes will be recommended to UA High.' That's exactly what happened, after graduating your junior high you went to UA and graduated as a hero. Since then you've only ever done rescue work.

Quirk Name: Miracle Heal

Quirk Explanation: User can take away injuries and illnesses from others to heal but those injuries or illnesses then get placed on the quirk user. Small injuries and common illnesses take only a few minutes to a few days to disappear. While moderate injuries and illnesses took a few weeks to disappear. More serious injuries and illnesses could take up two three months to fully disappear. Excessive use of quirk causes migraines, nosebleeds and even passing out.

--------------------
Text/Emails
Thoughts
Letter
--------------------
Formats
--------------------