"does this mean we're dating?"

INSTAGRAM

liked by pressley, tayaadams, and 804,561 more

xenacheng pawrty redayy 😁😁😁

view comments

keithlwilliams- I CANT WAIT TO SEE U XENXEN ❦❦❦❦
xenacheng- AHH ME TOO <33

realsophiegrace- how are you real, xen?

user1- pretty!!!!

user2- is it keith's bday party?
xenacheng- you bet

rian.mccririck_- am i invited?
xenacheng- idk ask keith @keithlwilliams
keithlwilliams- no
rian.mccririck_- 😢
user3- POOR RIAN

_xochitl.gomez- BEAUTY
xenacheng- all u!!

walker.scobell- you look great! :)
xenacheng- ty bestie
keithlwilliams- 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
bodhisabongui- wait to go walker
actoraryan- nice one brotha
xenacheng- what's going on here? 🤨
user4- i wonder

"keith!" xena said excitedly as she grasped her best friend for a hug, "happy birthday!"

"thank you, xenxen!! i'm so happy you made it" keith replied.

"of course! i wouldn't miss it for anything." xena smiled at keith and looked around the large ballroom keith was having his party at, "woah. shouldn't you have saved this for your sweet sixteen?"

"it's gonna be much bigger for that one, haha" keith said to her, " there's snacks and drinks over there if you want. also, i have a special seat reserved for you"

"oh my gosh. thank you!" xena said wide-eyed and immeadiately started to look around.

walker arrived in a snazzy black suit not much later with aryan and bodhi. 

"hey keith! thanks for inviting us" aryan shook his hand

"yeah my pleasure. and thanks for coming" he nods to them

"hey keith. happy birthday by the way. uh, is xena here?" walker whispered into his ear

"she sure is" keith pointed to where xena was sitting playing heads up with abby and a couple of other friends.

"oh" walker smiled when he saw her.

____

the party was really fun.

they played a bunch of games, did karaoke, and ate snacks. people were just hanging around until it was time to dance.

"yo, bo" walker tapped bodhi on the shoulder, "do you think it's time?"

"uh, sure. go for it." bodhi tapped walker on the back and he nodded, "don't forget anything we told you"

walker walked up to xena ( haha ) who was by herself on her phone on the other side of the room.

"hi xena" walker smiled

"oh hey walker. i just realized i haven't talked to you at all at this party" says xena

"yeah, haha. um, anyways, i was meaning to ask you something er- i mean tell you something" walker was looking towards the ground shyly.

"ok, yeah, anything" xena kept on smiling.

"um, i think i uh like really really like you" walker bit his lip, knowing he sounded as corny as ever, "sorry if that came out weirdly. i suck at these things. i just think you're uh really nice and pretty and smart and you're just i dunno really cool and-"

"walker" xena cut him off, "thank you. and yes, i think i really like you too."

"no way" walker swatted his hand. xena nodded. "wait, you're actually being serious? oh my gosh. i thought you only thought of me as a friend?"

"well, i was just kinda scared express how i felt. y'know? so, i just called you a friend everywhere i went. i know, that was stupid of me. and i'm sorry you felt that way"

"you're good"

xena smiled wide at walker smiled wide at her too. 

"is this the part where we hug?" he asked

"yeah, i think so" xena said and hugged walker.

"wanna dance?" walker said when he heard the music

"anything for you" xena took his hand and together they went to the dance floor.

walker shot bodhi a thumbs up and bodhi shot him one back.

"does this mean we're dating?" walker asked xena

"slow your roll, buddy."

"are you seriously still friendzoning me?"

"no- i didn't mean to- oh boy"

"i'm kidding, xenny"

xena laughed at him then kissed him on the cheek. startled, walker turned bright pink and wide eyed her turned to keith.

"i'm never washing my face again" he whispered

he'd done it. finally.

AND THE AUTHOR SPEAKS AGAIN !!

oh. so that happened. also i'm sorry that this chapter was very poorly written. i have no idea how to write about two kids falling in love someone please help. 

and no this isn't the last chapter