Sometimes I'm Stupid

Before we go on to the submissions page, finally, I want to tell you guys something:

I am only human, sometimes I make mistakes, sometimes I do stupid things, and sometimes I'll get something wrong and it's up to you to correct me.

I'm going to try my hardest to be as inclusive and as respectful as possible, but sometimes, I'm going to get it wrong, or I might offend you, or I might understand something horribly, and I would appreciate it beyond anything if you to tell me so.

But, to keep this place safe, I want you do it right. You can do this through polite discussion on the actual page with, if you are on a mobile device, a direct comment to the part that you have an issue with, or through a private message to this account.

I would love to be corrected, because even though I try my best, I'm bound to step out of line. This is a learning experience for me too.

This reminds me, if you step out of line, we'll all correct each other, but in a polite, open, caring manner.

This is a safe space.

That means that we don't swear at each other, don't call each other names, we are not YouTube, we are not trolls, we are all here to learn and sup

Seriously, though, play nice. 

Please.

Want to know how to submit? Go to the next chapter, come on, you can do it, you've made it through all this already!