A good starter dare!

((One note just for fun I'll only do half of guilds member's and I won't do The Protectors because they confuse me))

                                                                                    ~In Divinus Magia~

((Brandon's POV))

Me and Ritchie were just doing our paperwork, or well more like I was doing paperwork while he messed around in the office

"RITCHIE FOR THE LAST TIME PAPERWORK ISN'T BORING IT'S IMPORTANT AND IT'S NOT USED FOR PAPER AIRPLANES-"

"TOO BAD. HERE GOES MY NEXT PLANE"

All of the sudden blue smoke surrounded Ritchie 

"Ritchie?"

Once the blue smoke disappeared he wasn't there but then I looked down, and then a saw a tiny blue and red man who had an aura of a normal powerful demon who I could only guess is..

"RITCHIE?-"

"Huh? WAIT DID YOU LIKE GROW?"

*Sigh* "No Ritchie, It seems you shrunk into a actual Demon."

"Wait WHAT- I'M AN ACTUAL DEMON?"

((Mario's POV))

"Kit I'm sorry but you can't pet my brother he isn't use to people that much, even me"

"Awh finee I guess I'll go and practice holding a fireball in pla-"

Brown and green smoke started to surround Mario and this time quickly disappear, there stood an green dragon with an big mushroom on it's head with brown p a w s (?)

"Holy!- oh wait. I've met Polly this isn't new, BUT IT'S SO COOL!"

Mario was just asleep squishing the training dummies

((Lucas's POV))

"PUDDLE I NEED YOUR HELP I'VE RUN OUT OF WATER FOR MY WATERING CANSSSSS"

*Sigh* "COMING"

As he was walking over the the green house he saw plant runnng to me at the fountain saying

"SCAWY SCAWY SCAWY"

I stopped in front of plat and asked

"What's scary?"

"DADDY SMALL BLUE ICE MAN

Just then and embarrassed looking David came walking over.

(Inmo was by himself in his vault when it happened so he's just stuck in his vault 

                                                     At Grimshades place

(I'm sorry there's a lot to write so let me sum it up Michael basically just turned into his god form tbh and Allumos was there with him so he just questioned why he was in his god form etc and Colin was with Seek and Colin turned into a plain black dragon with purple eyes an orange spots Jericho was with Viper and Jericho was like a mix of the two fish spirits pieces )

                                                  At La Carnival!

(Another lazy Flurry pretty much became that apple form of hers with her dice Juno just had blade fingers blades spikes in her neck and lots of large blades on her legs and Jazz was a see through plain black figure)

(Tell me how long you want them to be like this btw!)