Chapter 1

A/N: Hello  my annyeos. So this is the third book of the Lycan series. I do plan on having one last book of the series before branching off and adding different books series tied to this series? Comment below who I should write about from these three books (maybe I plan on doing quite a few hehe)

Anyway, this is Chapter 1 of Lycan: Tribrid where you'll get to meet Jordyn, or knowns as Jojo and Sparky. I honestly have to say, Jordyn is probally my fav main character of the series, I do love Luciana and Zelda... but Jordyn's personality is honestly i feel like so much like me, so I  hope you enjoy her!

Now let's get on with the story

Werewolves have always been the stuff of legends. That they are what you hear howling in the night. That they are those bright lights you see or think that are following you in the woods or in the night. They say you should be scared of werewolves. They say they will rip you apart, without a single thought. That these werewolves have no heart.

What people don't know is that these "werewolves" have loved ones. They have children that they care about a lot. These werewolves will protect their husbands or wives as well as their children--at any cost... no matter what. I should know, because I am one...

'Remember, Jojo... I love you so much.' Brock says, as we lay in my bed.

'I love you too, Brocky.' I say, kissing him lightly on the lips.

'How's this little butterfly?'

'You don't even know if they are going to be a girl.'

'I just know... which is why we got the two sets of tattoos.'

'Watch that I have a boy.' I chuckle.

'I have a gut feeling it's going to be a girl.' He says, kissing my forehead.

'Babe, I'm only a month along.' I say.

'Three or Four months from now, you'll say I'm right and you're wrong.' Brock laughs.

'I hate you Rosen.' I say, smirking, as the castle shakes, 'The hell was that?' I ask, as my older twin brother's rush into my room.

'Brock, we need you.' Grayson says.

'What's going on?' I asked.

'There is a Rogue attack, we need our head warrior.' Luca says.

'What? No!' I snap, as I grab ahold of his arm, 'Brock, you can't.'

'I have to honey.' He says, kissing me on the lips, before racing out of my room with my brothers. I stand there crying, not knowing, that's the last time I'd see my mate alive again...

I sit up, as sweat beats down my face. It was dark in my room, but because of the moon, there was a faint glow. I hear a faint cry. I climb off my bed and rush over to the right side of the bed. I pick up my crying baby as I hold her close to me, rocking and making 'shhh' noises for her. I slowly walk into her nursery and go over to the dresser where I have a speaker, and play some soft music as I sit down on the rocking chair.

"It's okay baby girl." I whisper, as I kiss the top of her head, as she slowly begins to quiet down.

"Is everything okay?" I turn and see my mother in her robe.