Panic room

He stood up, and walked towards the stairs.
Until antonio stopped him.
Antonio lightly grabbed his ruana, and looked at his eyes. "Camilo? What were you doing earlier..? You were a baby! You looked cute!"

Antonio grinned. Camilo felt sweat on his head again, but he couldn't get bothered. Camilo exhaled. "AHEM." -"welllll, i was yknow! Seeing how i looked like i was a baby! Cause your such a cutie i wanted to know it myself too!" He picked him up and showered his tiny face with kisses.

Antonio giggled, and atleast made him a little less worried. He chuckled. And couldn't help but worry. What if he tells what he saw to his mamí and papí?! worst, ABUELA." He dropped antonio and made a expression mixed with worry and fear.

Antonio noticed and tilted his head slightly. "Camilo? Are you okay?" -"you look sad.." antonio said while looking at camilo. Who was too lost in thought to even notice him staring.

He went up to him and gently grabbed his ruana. "Camilo?"
Camilo's breathing started to pace up. But he stopped it in time. But antonio noticed. Oh dear lord! Oh Díos mío!
He faked a cough. And looked at antonio with a panicked face.

He bent down on his size. And whispered to his ear, he knows dolores was in her room. Since it was a special ocassion. The planning for the marriage with isabella and mariano. "Uhm. Antonio don't tell anyone what you saw alright? It will get me in trouble and i'll be trapped forever!" He made a fake explosion with his hands.

Antonio frowned. He din't like seeing his hermano scared. So he kept quiet.

-dinner

Antonio was struggling trying to keep quiet. He din't want his hermano to be scared again. And he din't want him to be trapped!

"Well, i think its time to plan for my mariano's proposal." Señora gúzman said and smiled while she put a hand on mariano's shoulder.

"I think so too. We will do the proposal at friday, after antonios gift ceremony." Abuela said at the front of the table, while she poured wine.
And gave señora gúzman.

Camilo ate his arepa while looking at antonio.

(Similiar to the way mirabel looked at dolores in the movie)

He never took his eyes out of him. Still not even when abuela said to pass the rice.

Not until he noticed his mamá
looking at him in a suspicious way, with a cloud above her head.

-"pepa, the cloud." Abuela said in a oddly calm-strict voice.

Pepa took a deep breathe in, and tugged her braid. "Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies.." she saw felíx shooing the cloud away, and patted her shoulder. She smiled. But took a glance of camilo.

Mierda! Mierda! He saw how antonio's mouth threatened to spill what he said. -(he got that from dolores)

He pleaded antonio not to say ANYTHING. at all. Not a single word.

He coughed and- choked on his arepa. GREAT. He punched his chest multiple times while rapidly shifting.
He saw how señora gúzman smile turned into a frown while looking at camilo.

His papí felíx looked at him and raised one of his eyebrows.
He made a akward smile. -"camilo, i told you not to eat too fast." He said

while pointing to camilo's face
Camilo shook his head stabling his face. He looked at antonio, and then to abuela. Who was looking at him with cornern and strictness.

"Camilo, you okay?" Mirabel said infront of him.

-"yup! Everythings great." He said while making an akward/panicked grin."

God get me out of here. He saw how a cloud was forming above his mamás head and how his papí, felix. Shoo'd
It away before it formed.

Pepa exhaled, and looked at camilo again, who now looked panicked. maybe it was just her mind? Maybe she was overthinking it. Its okay. Its fine. Camilo's fine. The dinners fine. Everythings okay! Its all good. Maybe i should check him after dinner.

He suddenly felt his mind getting fuzzy again. NO NO NO! NOT THIS AGAIN MIERDA! oh mi maldito dios!
(Oh my fucking god!)

He dropped his fork. And started to feel his mind drifting off again.
He pleaded for it not to happen, and someone distracts it from it before it takes over him.

Dolores nudged him before he mentally became a baby again. A MENTALLY UNSTABLE CHILD.
He blinked the fogness away and saw everyone looking at him.

"Camilo, ¿Estás bien?" His papí said
He mentally thanked dolores for making his wish come true.- enough of that. He had to find a plan to know what this "mind-becomes-a-child" thing is.

He faked coughed. "I'm fine papí. Din't sleep well." He smiled.

"I'll let you know you will sleep early tonight." His papí felix said.
His mamí was still looking at him concerned. But he saw his papí whispering something to his mamís ear. Probably some reassurance or comforting words.

T.B.C

ITS LATE AT NIGHT RN SO LIKE IM DRAINED! I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER THEN THIS- IM SO SORRY! TY FOR LIKING THE STORY! HEHE I LOVE YOU💖💖💖🌈🌈✨✨🌦🌦😭😭😭