42

_____________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 10:21 🌅

i put my splif in the ashtray in my car then opened up the door

i opened the backseat door grabbing my 4 bags. i sat them on the curb infront of the building and grabbed the cases of soda and chips.

i finished bringing everything out then locked the door so i can run upstairs.

i quickly loaded everything into the elevator in the lobby then pressed my floor.

the doors opened and i walked down to my apartment number.

i unlocked the house door and pushed all the groceries inside and quickly got back in the elevator to go move my car.

____

i came back upstairs and saw nana sleepily unpacking the bags.

"happy birthday & thanks nana" i said hugging him and kissing him on the forehead.

"mhm" he said yawning.

"you was out all night with cassie and cayshawn asum?" i asked lifting one eyebrow.

"nah we was just up all night in their house. we played the game and ate and just chilled tbh" he said carrying 2 of the cases of pop into the house.

"3 cases are for the party and 1 is for the house you can pick which one you want for here" i said unpacking a bag.

"alright i'll leave the serria mist here for the house" he said as i nodded.

"leave the chips and bread out and the chicken" he nodded and i put everything else away.

he passed out on the couch using a cushion as a cover.

i got him a real blanket and went to lay down myself. i set an alarm for 3 o'clock so i can start getting ready to leave.

_____________________

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 1:47 🏙

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋

"SMITH!" the officer at the desk yelled.

i headed over to the desk and she handed me the keys to the laundrymat.