first and last chapter

You are a normal security guard,who is underpaid and you hear some noises coming from the kitchen on your 4th night....
Your P.O.V
what is that noise!!! H-hello?!helloo!?*hears a voice day its me*wh-o are you!what do you want with me!*come into the kitchen...hehehe*okayyy.... As I walked into the kitchen,I saw a guy,pretty tall,about 6 foot,standing in front of me.he had pale white eyes and for some reason he was purple.well hey there,sexy....wanna have some...fun?
Who are you!?I said
The names Vincent he replied to me,with a wild grin on his face... What's yours?
Oh I'm (y/n) I said.I was very scared at the term 'fun'until I realized what he meant.he launched himself at me,and fidgeted with my bra.eventually he took it off....

Vincents P.O.V
I took off her bra and shirt and I then squeezed her boobs.I loved it and she was actually smiling.... Unlike my last....hehe...she..uh...left(the earth)in the process.....I then moved to her skirt and underwear.She understood and took off all of my clothes.....U want the D?I said
Oh I want it alright!she replied with a grin
I touched her girl zone and inserted 1 finger,eventually she let me put my member in...we started off slow and then got faster and faster until...(y/n)i-im gunna cum!!!!she squealed a bit and then she blurted out that was brilliant!the clock chimed 6and we quickly got changed and left.she handed me a bit of paper saying (y/n)-555-123467that was the best day of my life....I hope I get to see her again!