Chapter 2

(A/N: Forgot to tell that Bennett isn't deaf in this angst, he's struggling with social anxiety.)

Fischl POV: Bennett hasn't showed up to school for a while. What if something happened to him? NO. What am I thinking?! I don't care about him. He's a looser. It's still weird tho .

Bennett POV:

I didn't go to school for a few weeks but now I've got the courage to try again.

At School

I entered the classroom and everyone's eyes were on me. Shit. I started panicking not sure if I should say something or not.
After snapping out of overthinking, a boy from my class was standing infront of me. He had long silver hair, red eyes and scars on his cheeks.
,,Hello. I'm Razor." The boy introduced himself. ,,Uh- I-I'm Bennett.." I started to panic a little, but after a little bit of talking with him, I started getting more comfortable around him.
We became friends and talked almost everyday.
Until....

This is a chat conversation on Bennett's phone (R= Razor/ B= Bennett)

R:Hey Bennett.
B: Oh hey Razor. How are you doing?
R: Not good.
B: Oh, What's up?
R: I have to move to a different school.
B: What!? But why?
R: My parents can't afford our house anymore.
B:But we will still have contact. right?
R: Yes.

And after Razor left the school, everything went downhill.
Fischl and the others started picking on me again.

FISCHL POV:
,,Don't you think that's a bit to far?", Aether chuckled.
,,Nah, this is nothing. He'll just suck it up."
And oh how wrong I was.
As soon as we finished we exited the classroom and hid behind the vending machines, waiting for Bennett to come.
And it didn't take long until he showed up.
He opened the classroom door and you hear a big Splash. Bennett was covered in water from a bucket we put on the door. We were trying to hold in our laughs so bad. He entered the room and saw what we wrote on the blackboard.
Good job Bennett, you made Razor leave this school!
And we should've stopped there. But as naive as we were, we didn't.
We pulled lots of pranks on Bennett such as writing stuff on his desk, stealing his clothes during PE and some other stuff.

One day Bennett came to school with bandages on his wrists. I tought it would be funny to rip them off but, oh dear I was so wrong.

,,Hey Bennett, what happened with your wrists? Did you bump into someone with your TiNy PeTiTe hands?"
,,U-U-Uh I-", and before he could finish I ripped his bandages off. The others who were watching let out some gasps and Bennett let out a little squeal. I soon realized what I had done. I looked at his wrists and saw cuts. The looked pretty fresh so I assumed he'd got them last night. I stood there looking at his cuts in shock while some student got the school nurse.
I ended up with 2 hours of detention.

(This was exhausting)