Far Away

I think I'm dying.

Not literally, but it feels like my heart is going to burst out of my chest.

He lives to far away. Just, to far away. What else can I say?

He wants me to believe I'm everything, so full of beauty. But I don't believe him. I'm not perfect, not even a quarter of a fraction there.

He says he thinks I'm perfect.

We all know I get mad. That I think the world is just about to crumble beneath my feet.

No, that can't be perfection.

To me, the only perfect one is the Heavenly Father.

Why must he say such things that are not true?

In my world though, he is everything. His smile, his words, his laugh, all of it. Maybe I fell in love with all his imperfections, his insecurities.

You say I am to young to fall in love. That all I say is fake. But I believe you are in the wrong. For you say I don't even know the feeling, yet how does any other know? How does one find out?

That feeling.

Why do I feel foolish just to put this down on paper, or to speak it out loud?

Maybe it's because if I admit any of what I just said, no one will believe me.

He won't believe me.

---
Aye! Well, I'm kinda new at this and this is the first free verse poem I have published. I won't just have poems by me in this. I have some friends who have written poems and I was going to publish them. I will give them credit, whether they have a Wattpad or not. Okay! Well, thank's for reading! Oh yeah, the picture above is me. I don't know, felt like adding it.

Chris