Olivia Part 1

This contains: Stuffing

Olivia was always a little chubby, she never liked being chubby. But it wasn't BEING chubby that bothered her. It was other people's opinions of her that made her anxious. 

Olivia's parents were obsessed with being healthy. Everything in her fridge was low, free, or whole. And you can bet that there were no sweets. Olivia's parents were always worried about her weight, they obsessed over every detail. Olivia didn't want to let her parents down, so she did all they asked of her. 

When Olivia turned 22 she moved out of her parent's house, she was ecstatic! She no longer had to fit under the pressures of being in their house. Olivia spent her time home not being at home. She took multiple jobs to save up money for a small studio. And the rest of her time she was in school, working on getting a writing degree. Now that she moved out, she was able to focus on writing books.

Now you may have heard of the phrase 'Freshman 15', that phrase mainly comes from the weight gain you get from moving out of a house and not having any restrictions on food. But Olivia took some of her parent's eating tips with her. She was very healthy. She went out for jogs every morning. She actually lost quite a bit of weight.

A couple of months later Olivia had the idea to do something she was never allowed to do. Dating. So she downloaded a dating app for a try. "Hmm, 4.8 stars... Seems trustworthy" Olivia thought to herself. As she set up her profile she picked her best photos. Her light brown skin and soft brown curls were all done up. She made sure to pick her most flattering angles. "I'm not picking this picture, my hips look too wide." She mumbled.

Finally, her profile was ready. "Time to meet some hot guys!" She said in her head. She swiped left on most of the men. But she came across one name. "Quin..." She scanned over his profile. Nothing looked suspicious, and there were no red flags. "I'm swiping right" She cheered. 

She talked with Quin for quite some time, and finally, they decided to meet up.

"Where do you want to go?" Quin asked, "I know a good restaurant near us both!"

"That sounds great, can we meet this Thursday?" Olivia smiled.

"I'm free around 5"

"I'll meet you then!"

A couple of days passed and before Olivia knew it, it was Thursday. She put on a maroon-colored lipstick and put on a light blue bodycon dress. She poked a small pudge of fat on the bottom of her stomach. She hoped it didn't show, so she grabbed a white cardigan and called a taxi.

As she waited outside the building her stomach growled. She forgot to eat lunch because she had a meeting. She looked down at her phone for a second and then heard an "Ahem". She looked up and saw Quin.

"Quin! There you are"

"Sorry, I'm late." He looked ashamed

"It was just 10 minutes" Olivia grabbed his hand. Her stomach growled.

"I agree, we should head inside." Quin chuckled.

Olivia blushed as they head inside.

"Order anything you'd like, it's on me." Quin smiled.

"We can spilt if you'd like."

"No, it's fine"

Olivia ordered some water to drink, but Quin got them both glasses of wine. When it was time for food to be ordered, Quin ordered a steak. Olivia ordered some pasta.

When the food came Olivia saw how much pasta there was. "That's why it cost so much," Olivia thought to herself. Quin looked at her.

"Is it bad?" He inquired.

"No it's nothing, I'm just hungry and I'm wondering if this is real, it looks so good." Olivia sighed

"I can assure you it's real, it's one of their best dishes."

Oliva dug into her dish, it was so good. The sauce was perfect, and the pasta was rich. She soon ate the whole plate.

"Wow, you ate that fast, do you want some more?" Quin did that goofy grin he always does.

Olivia blushed, "I wouldn't say no."

Quin ordered Olivia another serving. Olivia was so full, but she didn't want to waste any of the delicious pasta. So she quickly devoured the meal. Her dress was insanely tight, she pulled her cardigan over the dress.

"Are you cold?" Quin asked

"No, just tired" Olivia responded.

"Do you want some dessert?"

"I'm so full..." 

"It's so good, but it's your choice."

"Okay, I think I might have some."

Quin ordered her the richest, creamiest dessert on the menu. Olivia's mouth was watering. As the food came out her jaw dropped. She started to shove the desert into her mouth, almost forcing it to go down.

"You can slow down some, we're in no rush," Quin stated

Olivia didn't hear Quin and finished the desert at record speeds.

A few minutes later, Olivia said she needed to go. Quin offered to get a cab for them both (They lived close), and she accepted. 

As they both sat in the backseat Olivia groaned.

"Does your stomach hurt from eating so fast?" Quin teased

"No I ate so much, I feel like I'm going to pop" She gently rubbed her stomach. Her dress was hugging her stomach so tightly.

"You're so cute" Quin blushed.

They chatted the entire ride home, finally, they reached Olivia's house. 

"Well this is my stop," Olivia smiled, "We should do this again."

"How about Saturday for lunch?"

"Sounds amazing."

Olivia then bade Quin farewell, and she walked into her home.