Olivia Part 2

These meetings with Quin went on for about a year, and they were always about the same. They would talk, and Olivia would eat more than she ought to have. This never bothered her though, she loved the feeling of being full. And she would only eat a lot when she was with him, and she exercised like normal. But fattening food does affect your body. She couldn't run as fast as before and she was always out of breath, her stomach jiggled slightly when she ran. She gained about 10 pounds (Most of it on her belly and bottom). 

Quin and Olivia decided to start dating after a few months. Olivia loved Quin, and he loved her. For their first anniversary Quin invited Olivia over to his house, he wanted to make some special food and go out shopping. 

Olivia decided to wear a two-piece red dress. The skirt was tight on her, she had a little belly over-hang and some muffin tops. But with the top, it covered it pretty well, but the stomach part was a tad tight. It being Winter, she grabbed a coat, which covered the tight clothing.

Olivia called a taxi to Quin's house. While in the taxi she pinched the ample layer of fat on her stomach and sighed. Once she arrived at his house she decided to not eat so much. She knocked on the front door, Quin opened it. He was wearing jeans and a black shirt with a red flannel with the sleeves rolled up.

"Hi, Quin" Olivia blushed.

"Hey baby," Quin hugged her, she was afraid he could feel she was a little chubby, "You look amazing, I made dinner, your favorite, mac and cheese."

Olivia's mouth watered, by the time they sat by the table Olivia had completely forgotten her promise not to eat that much. She took off her jacket and sat in the dining room chair. By the time she finished her second huge helping, she felt her clothes getting tighter. But there was still so much. Quin was still eating his first bowl, he looked at her.

"There's plenty, please get some more" He smiled.

"Okay!" Olivia felt approval.

Olivia ate another huge serving, but without her jacket, there was nothing in the way of her and her ridiculously tight outfit. Her skirt button popped open and her top was riding up. She started crying.

"Hey, what's wrong" Quin quickly grabbed her and put her on his lap. He was genuinely worried. 

"I've gained so much weight," Olivia sobbed, "I'm afraid you won't like me."

"Oliva look at me." Quin was stern but loving. "I will always love you, I like chubby girls better anyway."

"R-really?" Olivia sniffled. 

"I like girls who have some cuddly meat on their bones." Quin gently massaged her stomach. Olivia quietly moaned. "You like that?" Quin gave a mischievous smirk.

"Ah um, if it isn't weird." Olivia blushed and put her arms around his neck.  

"Not at all," Quin picked up Olivia's small chubby stomach, "This is adorable." He gently kissed it.

"This may seem weird but, do you want me to gain weight," Olivia questioned.

"Only if you want to, whatever you choose I want you to know that I will always love you and think you're cute."

Olivia thought about it for a minute, she knew that he would love her if she was chubby or fat or skinny. She thought about how much she resented her parents for not loving her the way she is. She thought about the way she loved feeling cushioned and cuddly. 

"I think I want to" She smiled and kissed Quin's cheek.

"Sounds great," Quin cupped her face and kissed her gently but passionately. "Okay little piggy, let's go shopping"

"Hey, Quin?" Olivia seemed concerned, "Could you maybe not call me that?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think about it when I said it."

"It's okay, I was called that by kids in school, and by my parents"

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, Olivia." Quin grabbed her hand, "Do you want to go shopping?" 

"Definitely." Olivia stood up and buttoned her skirt, to stop it from popping again she had to gently lift her stomach over the skirt. She pulled down her top but it slowly rose, no matter what she did you could see her tight, full stomach.

"You're so cute." Quin poked her stomach and she blushed. He gave Olivia her jacket but it was too warm outside for it. 

"Looks like today I'm showing off my belly." Olivia jiggled it and looked at Quin. His hand was covering his face.

"Don't look at me" He got those words out before running to the bathroom.

Olivia was shocked, was he turned on? Before she had any more thoughts, she started blushing wildly. So she sat down at the table and chugged an entire glass of water. She felt so full, that was a mistake. Her shirt rose even more. She decided to lay down and waited for Quin.

|:| Author's note: Hey guys! If you have any suggestions for stories, give some ideas in the comments. I'll make sure to give you credit. I'm probably going to do two more chapters for Olivia and then start on a new story. I'm trying to do a chapter every day. |:|