Savannah Liew (frazel,mostly hazel)

Disclaimer:don't own any characters except OC's
Warning:self harm.

I'm a b*tch.I have a prickly personality that keeps potential friends away.Apart from Hazel Levesque.
I'm at my locker arranging my books,when someone comes up to me.
"F*ck off"I growl.
"What class do you have next?"A sweet voice inquires.
I shut my locker door to see who spoke;Hazel Levesque.
"You don't need to know"I harshly say.
"Ok,see you later"she tells me.
"Unfortunately"I mumble
⌚️⌚️⌚️time skip⌚️⌚️⌚️⌚️
I'm at home studying history when my mum shouts that I have a friend here. I go downstairs confused as hell,I don't have any friends.
Guess who I found downstairs;Hazel Levesque,yay.
"Come upstairs,Hazel"I said with a fake smile.My mum does not know how b*tchy I am to people.
She comes upstairs.Once we're in my room I become my b*tchy self.
"Why the hell are you here?"I practically scream at her.She wears a confused look.
"Cause we're friends."
"No we're not"
"Why won't you except our friendship?"
"Cause I am a b*tch!"
"No,you're not."
"How do you know"
"Because my brother's like you"
I scoffed.
"I am one of a kind"
"He has his walls up high as well"
"What walls?"I said slightly nervous,oh no she's getting to me.
"I get it,you're worried about being let down so you don't let anyone get the chance to let you down"
"Maybe"I mumble.She placed an hand on my shoulder.I break down.
No words are said,but we understand each other.
⌚️⌚️⌚️⌚️⌚️⌚️time skip⌚️⌚️⌚️
It's been three months since my break down and Hazel and I are best friends.She helped make me less b*tchy, and we barely stop talking.
We're at lunch and we're talking about random stuff.
"My friends are coming from camp today"Hazel says out of the blue. I can't help the sinking feeling in my stomach.I guess I'm not her only friend then,it doesn't matter-I'm her best friend.
"Cool"I say
"I can't wait to see Frank"
"Who's Frank"
"My boyfriend,schist I forgot to tell you about him,sorry."she babbles.
"I guess I should stop setting you up"I joke
We both laugh.I guess they can't be that bad.
⌚️⌚️⌚️⌚️time skip⌚️⌚️⌚️⌚️
It's the end of the day and Hazel and I are sitting by the big oak tree.Soon a bunch of fancy cars pull up.A bunch of highly attractive guys and girls step out,I instantly feel self conscience.
A guy who looks like(franks character description) comes running at Hazel.She leaps into his arms screaming "Frank".I guess this is the boyfriend.
"Heya,I guess you must be Frank"I say shyly.
"Yeah,that's me."
A Cherokee girl comes at us.
"Hazel,come on,are you coming to camp or what?"she says.
I'm confused,why is Hazel going to camp?
"Uh,Savannah. I'm going to camp for the rest of the school year or at all,sorry"
Hazel said heading towards the rad car.Tears fill my eyes,this is why my walls were up.
I run to the girls bathroom in the school.I grab the knife I have for protection and I cut every inch of my arm. I soon pass out from blood loss.