Chapter 9: i want to sleep

I love Muichiro <3

Yūga Yasahī P.O.V

I rushed to the door with a bunch of homemade bacon crisps stuffed in my mouth. I waved to Soma, still huffing and puffing from the small exercise.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Soma greeted. I just glared at him before checking my bag for my bento. I had about 30 minutes before I should have left the house, but I am an extremely forgetful person so I couldn't trust myself.

To my relief, the rest of the dormitory members were already there. I wheezed, bending down with my hands on my knees, and waved them good morning.

Today, Megumi is helping us look for research societies. I saw different ones like 'French-Cooking History' and 'Food over the Years' but none piqued my interest.

"We... what about 'Rice Bowl Club'...?" Megumi hesitantly suggested.

3rd Person P.O.V

As soon as Yūga heard the words 'Rice Bowl Club', she grew cat ears of some sort. Her eyes turned wide and her mouth 'disappeared'.

 Her eyes turned wide and her mouth 'disappeared'

[A/N: Just like this]

She stared at Megumi with stars in her eyes as if they were saying, 'Can we go there? Pleaseeee??'. Of course, Megumi being Megumi, she turned into a blushing tomato while mindlessly nodding her head and saying a 'yes'. Soma's eyes turned dark for a moment before turning back to normal.

"Off we go!" he joyfully declared. The trio approached the meeting room with Yūga at the back, fantasizing all the rice bowls she could create with different types of techniques. More importantly, all the rice bowls she could eat.

As Megumi slid the door open, instead of being met with an excited research society brewing new ideas, the trio were met with a sulking man on a chair with a dejected looking hair. One thought crossed all their minds at the same time.

'What.'

"Just leave... The rice bowl society is done for...", he's trailed off, his hair drooping even further. Soma and Megumi both sweatdropped while Yūga just stared into nothingness. Done for? Rice Bowls? While she's there? No. Way.