Is he the same as he was?

Stiles walked into the school and saw the pack. Despite his first thoughts they weren't mean to him at all even Lydia who didn't even slip in a sly comment.
"Stiles you sure you want to be here?" Liam asked leaning into Theo.
"Yeah I just need to get on as normal" Stiles said before the bell rang and they all went to class.

At the end of the school day
Stiles and the pack had finished school and had spent the past hour in the library revising for a test coming up. They had crammed as much information as they could before they all decided to head off home. No one mentioned what happened yesterday and Stiles was glad he didn't have to answer anymore questions.

They were walking down the deserted hallway when something came flying at them.
The pack dodged and a large spear crashed through one of the lockers. If that had hit them it would have sliced them straight through.
"What the fudge" Liam yelled trying not to swear.
Everyone looked to see as someone walked out of the shadows. They tutted.
"And I thought I'd get one of you before I even revealed my face" they stepped out the shadows and everyone gasped.
"ARTHUR, I thought you were dead" Malia yelled annoyed.
"Did you not die from the fall?" Scott stood in front of everyone blocking them from being hurt.
"Hey" the figure said annoyed "I'm not like that idiot he got caught".
"What?" Issac was never the smartest person and was very confused.
"Your his twin brother" Stiles said bluntly from the side, his facial expressions not changing.
"Bingo" the figure slapped his hands together in joy "it's Hunter nice to meet you".
Hunter took an arrogant bow and looked up smiling.
As he stood back upright he grabbed his second spear hanging from his back and spun it round in his fingers.
"I'm not normally like this Yknow. I'm a nice person. Ha" seemed like Hunter didn't even believe himself "but you killed my brother and now I've learnt my sister. They were my family and you will not get away with it".
"It wasn't us it was Stiles" Lydia threw Stiles under the bus looking at him.
Stiles wanted to slap her. His palms felt hot but he resisted and ignored her comment.
"Ohh would you look at that. Already turning on each other, fun" Hunter licked his lips and began slowly walking towards the pack.
Scott's eyes turned red and his fingers grew sharp claws. The rest of the pack did the same releasing their true forms and snarling at Hunter.

They attacked...

Scott went first slashing his claws at Hunter but he blocked it with his spear and slashed back at him walking Scott in the forehead with the spear sending his sprawling back.
The rest of the pack each took turns fighting my him but Hunter was very agile and a hell of a hood fighter with a spear so it was proving difficult.

Stiles watched from next to the lockers as his friends attacked the twin and watched their movements. They were clumsy and idiotic. Stiles couldn't believe how he had not seen this before. It was almost as if he had been forgetting all the mistakes and problems his friends caused while he were around them.
He watched as each of them were defeated and throw across the different parts of the room.
"Wow I thought you guys would be more of a challenge" Hunter tightened his grip on the spear and aimed it right at Scott's heart. He was about to strike when he felt a large tug from behind him.
Swiftly turning he held his palm out and caught someone's hand aiming at his face. He turned to see Stiles stood there.
"Hi, did you forget about me?" Stiles pulled the spear back and pulled his hand away. Hunter swung his own fist but Stiles dodged and grabbed the spear with both hands. Hunter saw what he was doing and grabbed his free hand onto the spear. They moved towards the centre of the corridor and tugged back and forth on the spear like a tug of war and began turning round in a circle.
"You really think you can beat me?" Hunter asked.
"Well I did defeat you brother and you sister so that's something" Stiles teased.
"I'm going to kill you" Hunter scowled at Stiles angrily.
"I'd say go and try but there's something I know that you don't" Stiles said and took one last tug of the spear hitting his face and dragged it left sending it flying out of the window with a big crash.
Both boys fell to the floor.
Stiles felt a sharp pain as he landed on top of his bag. He pulled it out from under him and saw the zip had broken and his bag was wide open.
Dazed he sat up and saw Hunter was already on his feet shaking his head. He looked four the window to see his spear lodged in a bush then began walking to Stiles and stood a few meters away.
Stiles pulled his hand out of his back and stood up with one hand behind his back and one limp by his side.
"You never finished what you were saying" Hunter finally allowed his claws to come out his fingers and looked straight at Stiles with glowing blue eyes.
"Ah yes that I know something you don't?" Stiles mocked.
"What do you know that I don't?" Hunter asked arrogantly stile thinking he had the upper hand.
"I'm not the same as I was when your brother died, I've learnt something" Stiles remained fairly vague.
"Well it doesn't matter now because your going to die" Hunter lunged forward and ran to Stiles.
"What I've learnt is..." the room went silent except for what sounded like a clock of a gun.
Stiles pulled up his hidden hand in front of him revealing a gun in his hand and shot twice.
The first bullet went into Hunters chest and the second point blanc in the forehead.
Stiles stepped to the side and Hunter fell down on his front and didn't move.
"I learnt that if someone wants to kill you, you need to make sure they are afraid to kill you back" Stiles grabbed his bag off the floor before Hunters blood could cover it and put the gun inside.
He put the open backpack back on his back and looked at the pack who were going through a range of emotions. Fear. Anger. Confusion. Disgust.
"So how you guys going to explain things this time?" Stiles face was emotionless, his eyes going a deep black before changing back to normal and he turned around and pushed open the double doors of the school and left not even turning back.

"What just happened?" Lydia asked in shock.
"I...don't....know" Liam was stuttering and Theo went over to him giving him a hug.
Silence echoed around the corridor until Scott spoke.
"I don't know who that was. But that was not Stiles!" Scott said looking at the dead boy.

"Stiles headed home brushing his bloodied nose and laid his hands by his side. He smirked happily.
"Well would you look at that Stiles, you finally let me in".

One last drop of blood fell down his finger and onto the pavement.