..••°°K̲e̲v̲i̲n̲'̲s̲ ̲P̲T̲S̲D̲°°••..

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Trigger warning! 

Contains:

blades and implications of sh and suicide 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ɪᴀɴ ʜ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ ꜱ ɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ, ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ʙᴇɴᴇꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ɪꜱᴏʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏx, ꜱᴏ, ʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ɪᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ɪᴀɴ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴘ. ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ꜱᴏ ᴋᴇᴠ ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Ian?...Ian!?" No response, must be in the bathroom or something. Maybe I could take this time to hide one of my jackets somewhere to find later, he needs it...

Last time Kevin hid it in the depths of Ian's closet, where he never cleans, where else does he never clean nor even look at? Under his bed. 

Kevin gets on his hands and knees and starts pulling shit from under his bed to bury his jacket. A bunch of old food wrappers, clothes, alcohol bottles, cigarette boxes, and other random shit. He effortlessly pulls shit out pile by pile until he moves over a spot and hits his hand on a box he's never seen before-. 

Taking it out, he opened it, it looked like the perfect place to hide his jacket. But what he found in the box wasn't what he was expecting... "what the fuck..." he pulls out a stack of paper, they were all goodbye notes. And another tiny box held, glass, blades, box cutters as well as gauze, bandaids, medical tape, and alcohol wipes. Kevin's face turned white, looking through all the letters, "oh my god, Ian-".

It was almost like someone flipped a switch in Kevin's mind, his only focus was Ian. He closes the box and throws it back under the bed along with his jacket, then bolts through the house to find him. Praying he doesn't find him like last time.

"IAN!?"

"IAN!"

Busting through every door he feels the same panic he did the last time he did this. Going back out on the front porch he finds Ian,

"Woah Woah hey! What the fuck are you doing?"

Kevin grabs him by the shoulders and turns his face to face "ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT?"

"what? No- I'm fine"

Kevin man handles Ian to see if he tried to hide anything

"Wha- Kevin- No- no, I'm fine, I'M FINE!"

"Kev, what the fuck!"

He finally steps back, opening his eyes to the world around him... it's not like last time... "I found these... under the bed..." he holds up the letters and a blade

Ian's heart sinks "...those are old"

Kevin lowers his tone, "...are they?"

"Listen, Kevin- whenever or wherever they came from, they don't matter now, ok?"

"They fucking do matter, Ian!"

Ian sits in silence looking at the distraught on Kevin's face

"I'm not losing you..." Kevin says defeated

Ian gets closer to him, and grabs his hands "No... you're not, alright Kev? So let's just...drop it-"

"Promise me, Ian-"

"There's nothing to Promise!"

"Promise me."

Ian knew he got himself in some deep shit

"Yeah- fine, I promise"

"I'm not kidding Ian- Promise me"

Ian takes a breath, he's making a promise of a lifetime... he knows he won't keep, He puts his hands back in his pockets

"I promise, Kevin."

Kev nodded in reassurance as he takes a breath...maybe it's best he doesn't know Ian's fingers are secretly crossed, like a child.

Kevin speaks softly, "good..., come here-"

he opens his arms to Ian and hugs him tight, placing a gentle kiss on the top of his head,

"I'm serious Ian... I don't want to lose you..."

Ian tears up hearing Kevin's voice break, "I know...I'm sorry..."

Kevin holds him tighter, savoring the warmth,

"Nothing to be sorry for ok? I know it's hard... and I'm sorry for panicking you"

Ian buries his head in his jock's shoulder, weeping, "I love you..." Kevin sniffles, "I love you most Ian..."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.