Crime and Wine

"Kazuha, do you see them?" You asked calmly while dashing as fast as lightning in the heavy torrential rain, towards two rather not-so-stealthy criminals. You were in New York City, a place with a notorious reputation for crimes. However, a place littered with wild crimes was just the thing you were looking for.
In the dark and persistently stormy weather, there were lightning flash and thunderbolt, the terror of the skies. The faint dim glow of the street lights cast its shadow onto three moving figures - two criminals, and one detective. Whilst above the pandemonium, where the lights did not shine, there lay a still sniper, observing silently from the roof of the building. That sniper was none other than Kazuha.
"I have them in sight, y/n." Kazuha replied in a crisp voice.
"Good. I'm tired of those two." You hung up the call on the phone with Kazuha, and quickly shoved it into the back pocket of your jeans. Kazuha carefully aimed his sniper, tilting his head slightly to the side. He targeted it towards a short man whose hair was of a mix of blue-purple hue.
"May the wind guide this bullet to strike those of whom I wish to seize!"
"Bang!" A loud and resounding gunshot rang throughout the street, only to be quickly enveloped by the incessant splatter of rain.
As if on cue, there was a sudden 'thud!' as the small figure collapsed in agony onto the rough and dirty ground - Bull's eye. At first, crimson red blood seeped out slowly from the open wound. Then, it gushed out of the short criminal's right leg, soaking his blue shorts, making them darker than before, stained with blood. Soon, a pool of blood was spilled onto the ground, crudely mixing together with the rainwater into a dark shade of dirty red.
"You bi-" Scaramouche yelled in a hoarse voice, his voice cracking under the immense pain of his wound.
"Scara, give me the diamonds! I will take them back to the headquarters!" Tartaglia quickly snatched the bag of diamonds from his weak grip and dashed off. You quickly gave chase, but it was to no avail. Right when Tartaglia was about to fall into your clutches, he took off in a car, and sped off into the night.
Shit
You decided to turn back to check on Scaramouche. Upon seeing your looming presence, he attempted to stand up. However, the pain pierced like a knife straight into his heart, and he fell to the ground again pathetically. You placed your shoe onto his soaked chest, pinning him flat to the ground.
"We meet again, Scaramouche."
"You seem so delighted to see me again, but I am afraid this will be the last time we will see each other again." He rasped, his eyes livid.
"What do you mean by that?" You asked, your eyes narrowing into a slit.
As soon as the words left your mouth, a sudden explosion from below sent you flying off Scaramouche. Everything happened so quickly, and everything was in a blur. You hit hard onto a lamppost, lying painfully on the ground. That was when you realised - there was an explosion coming from the building Kazuha was in. Despite that pressing fact, you were blinded by the pain and impact of hitting onto the lamppost. Your face scrunched in despair as you knew Scaramouche would be able to escape. In mere seconds, the world was in a whirl, and your vision grew distorted and blurry. You felt light-headed, and dizzy. As your eyelids began to slowly close, you vaguely noticed a pair of legs running up to you...

SHOT OUT TO MAY AMAZING FRIEND WHO REWRITTEN THIS CHAPTER FOR ME🏃🤝