Bad blood

"Y/n, Y/n! ... Can you hear me?" A familiar voice called out to you, laced with worry and concern. You opened your eyelids slowly, and found yourself face-to-face with a pair of anxious ruby red eyes.
"You are finally awake!" Kazuha cried in relief and joy, his eyes crinkled and his face brightened.
Glancing around groggily, you realised from the pure white walls and the lifeline monitor beside you that you were in the hospital.
Trying to sit up from the bed, you were met at once by the trigger of a sharp piercing pain from your left arm. The pain swallowed you whole, engulfing your psyche in tremendous pain torturously.
"Argh..." You groaned slightly, gently placing your right arm onto your left and rubbed it slowly in an attempt to alleviate the pain.
"Perhaps you require a drink of some sort? Any preferences?" Kazuha's eyes penetrated into your soul, carefully observing your facial expression. His calm voice soothed your soul.
"As long as it is soda," You said.
"As you say. Stay here, would you?" Kazuha stood up from his seat and swiftly left the ward, closing the door behind him.
Restless, you whipped your head to the window, gazing at the dark starry night.
11pm.
Standing up slowly from the bed, you shuffled your feet towards the window, and with some effort, you managed to pull it wide open. Fresh air rushed in and the wind breeze caressed your face, as if stroking it lovingly.
However, your peace was cut abruptly. A bowl cut man with his classic 'frisbee' hat, had decided to drop by.
"We meet again, y/n." Scaramouche smirked, perching on the window, his hand gripping onto the window latch. His violet eyes scanned you up and down, and his smirk curved even wider. You glared defiantly back at him, in an attempt to look more strong than you actually were in this state.
"Thought I would be a kind soul to drop by and say hi,"
"What do you want, Scaramouche?"
"Why, you sound so scared. I came here in goodwill," he cooed.
"Click click click..." the doorknob rattled.
"Well, it's time to go." He laughed merrily. Before he leapt away, Scaramouche turned his head back, facing towards you.
"By the way, I like how you stepped on me before the explosion." Scaramouche lips curved into a small smirk.
With that, he gracefully jumped down the window and disappeared, leaving as quickly as he came.

MY FRIEND EDITED THIS ONE TO #LIKEABOSS🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃