Ch: 1- This Isn't Home?..

Oh, so like i forgot to mention that Yuu actually has magic this time. His magic is dimension magic. (Idea is not original! I got this idea from the author Mushroomchild96!) More about his magic will be said later on!
Bold= Authors notes
Italics= Thoughts!
Warning! May be spelling mistakes, cursing, chapter may not be suitable for all readers :(
Pov: Third Person

Yuu stood there, shock written over his face. Had he traveled back in time? Yuu stood there, pondering "how did i even get here?! This is like- the 1800's or something!" Yuu thought as he looked around. He then started to walk around, looking at the people, the shops, even the vehicles.

"Ugh, what a drag..." He continued to walk around, trying to figure out what exact timeline he was in. As he was walking, people would give him looks.
Pov: Yuu

"What the heck? Why are people looking at me funny..." I stopped for a moment and realized. "ITS MY CLOTHES!" I thought with my hands on my head. Ughh, i gatta somehow find new clothes... uh, what currency do they use again?

As i was walking around lost like a needle in a haystack. Gosh, this su- "HAHAHHAHAHHAHA!" "GAAAH!" I flinched at the sudden loudness. What the f****, what was that?... I walk to where the supposed laugh was to see a... weird looking store. As i stand in front of it, i look up to see.. "UNDERTAKER?!" I thought.

Wait, that means... im in black butler?! Then that means its around 1830?... 1888?.. gah! I forgot... but, wait im in an anime world?... how is that even possible?...
Pov: Third Person

As Yuu looked back down, he went up to the window to peak inside, just as he did, a few seconds later the one and only Sebastian looks his way. Yuu flinches and ducks down, then he looks back up to see the butler facing away from the window. He got up and sighed as he walked away.
Pov: Sebastian •o•

I was inside with the young master as i felt someone near the window. So i turned to find a boy staring. Once i caught him, he ducked down from the window. Strange... i thought but then turned back to the matter at hand. I furrowed my eyes brows, something about him is... strange, off even.

Pov: Yuu omg i switch POV's so much, sorrry (┳◇┳)

"Omgomgomgomg skdbskbdnsb! GAAAAAH HE SAW ME DARN IT!" I said i ran with my arms up screaming, earning looks from passerbys. I quickly ran to an alley way. I take a breath of air as i think out loud. "They were at undertakers... there was Ceil, Sebastian, Red lady and Chinese guy... Oh their investigating the jack the ripper case!" I said as i put my hand on my hip. M̶a̶t̶e̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ g̶w̶o̶r̶l̶-. Hmmm... i feel like messing up the plot... I thought as i grinned. Before i made my way out, i saw a small pouch, and walked over to it. I grabbed the pouch and opened it to find some money. Hehehehe, my luck is unbeatable!

Anyways- im not sure what to do, so i might as well just go to the spot they meet Grell and wait there... I thought as i walked my way to the sketchy area. As i got to the designated area, i look up at the roof. "Hmm, how do i get up there?..." i thought, but then i remembered! I have my magic pen! I took out my magic pen as i used it to open a portal to the roof.

"Welp, time to wait..." i sat down on the roof and waited. This is ganna take a while.. i suppose i could figure out currency for the time being... I took out the pouch of money and stared at it, trying to remember how currency worked in this anime. I furrowed my brows. "Welp! Time to get working!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As i finally figured out how currency worked in the anime i put them back in the pouch. Hah.. that was exhausting...(;;) I then looked up to see that it was night- already?? Its been that long?!
Pov: Third Person