A new world

* is an action     

[] is sign language 

 My POV 

       I wake up in the woods looking different, for starters I have a tail and fox ears and worst of all my glasses are missing. I try to walk but I stumble in pain but still I keep trying and trying. Then I find a branch " I bet I can use this, I wonder if there are any more." I then used the branch and ripped a piece of my torn up shirt and rapped it around my lag. I found enough to start a camp fire and I rested for the night. I suddenly woke up from a night mare " I need to find a city of town or something." 

     I limp until I see something big in the sky wait is that angel island I thought oh my god I'm in möbius.

   If I'm in möbius that means I'm a möbian and that means I might have powers ok let's try this *nothing happens * dam it maybe it's dormant or locked, at least that's what it feels like. I have to keep walking. I suddenly crash into something or someone. 

 "I'm sorry I didn't see you there, it won't happen again—n" what happened to me. Then I slowly start to lose concessions and fainted.

Benonic POV

   The girl just fainted. I knew I had to do something quick, so I picked up the girl and raced back to the campsite. 

 5 min later 

She is starting to wake up. I'm glad that she is all right. "Who are you" she's says looking confused. I wonder how she got in the woods in the first place. 

To be continued 

Hello everyone I'm not dead I'm not dead i've just been really busy I got the idea for this book thanks to Emma I forgot what the rest of her username was sigh well I hope you like this and I hope I can make more in the future also the cover is me what is an abbreviation of my real name which I'm not gonna tell but thanks for reading and I hope I can make more in the future