homecoming (x-18)

You slip on a new set of lingerie. A deep red, lacy bra and a pair of cheeky panties the same color. They're crotch-less, with nothing covering my sex, which usually you would find cringy but you're sure Brian will appreciate the easy access. You add a long sheer robe with fuzz on the sleeves for a little more coverage.

"5 minutes!!!!" he texts.

Brian's been on tour in the UK for the past 2 months, and today he's finally back. You wanted to surprise him for his return.

A few minutes pass and you run into the bedroom when you hear the front door lock jiggle indicting he's home.

"I'm home!" he yells. "(Y/N), come out come out wherever you are!" He glances around the apartment for any sign of you. "I'm fucking exhausted, the uber driver wouldn't shut up."

"Yeah?" You finally reveal yourself from the bedroom door. The contrast of light from the dark bedroom and the dim lighting of the hallway almost gives you a sort of glow to your figure.

"Oh, fuck me." He stares at you, mouth open in awe.

You slowly make your way over to him, giving him a light kiss before giving him a hug.

"I've missed you." You say, starting to get on your knees in front of him.

"I've missed you." He replies.

You start to undo the tie of his dark grey sweatpants, already seeing them start to strain on his growing erection. The pants and boxers slip down to his ankles and you open up your mouth.

You lick around his erection, leaving kisses on his waist. He's still staring down at you in awe of how you look.

"You look amazing." He stutters.

"I'd look better with you in my mouth." You say confidently, grasping onto his cock and gently placing it in your mouth.

You suck back and forth, not breaking eye contact. He lightly plays with your hair, trying to keep his composer. Soft moans escape his lips as you suck.

Suddenly he grabs your hair tightly, pulling himself out of your lips, causing you to gasp. He lifts you up to your feet and roughly pushes your back up to the wall in the hallway. Your lips crash, messily making out. His hands travel down to your heat, playing with your wet folds. You slide off the robe to reveal the whole set.

He lifts you up onto his hips, carrying you. His cock slips right into you because of how wet you are. Your back is against the cold wall as he begins to slam himself into you. Loud moans are now coming from the both of you as he fucks you hard.

After the two months of sexting almost daily and phone fucking, this is exactly what the both of you needed.

"You are such a good girl taking me, aren't you?" He says as he pounds harder.

"Yes," you stutter in between moans.

"Yes, what?"

"Y-yes, sir."

He carries you into the living room and places you on the couch. He begins to pound again.

"Fuck!" you scream. "I'm so close, please."

He stays steady at his pace, now using a free hand to rub right on your clit, only intensifying the pleasure.

"Brain, please," you say, whimpering now as he fucks you.

He begins to moan into your ear. He knows exactly how to bring you to your climax.

"Cum for me." He whispers into your ear, completely sending you over the edge.

A scream escapes you as you finish all over him. He begins to slow down his pace and bucks his hips as he reaches his own climax, cumming inside of you.

The both of you collapse onto each other, breathing heavily, exhausted.

After a few minutes of laying in silence, trying to come back down, he mutters, "I love you."

You reply softly, still not down from your peak, "I love you, welcome home."