𝟔| 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢

CHAPTER SIX:

PRINCE ALI

THE CLOUDS BLENDED in with the night sky in Agrabah as the palace guards marched around the hallways of the palace, not noticing the three best friends out near the courtyard by the fountain

THE CLOUDS BLENDED in with the night sky in Agrabah as the palace guards marched around the hallways of the palace, not noticing the three best friends out near the courtyard by the fountain. The chirps of crickets could be heard all around as they hid in the bushes and the plants, adding to the sounds of the water from the fountain right beside the e/c eyed girl.

A pair of e/c eyes stared up at a moon, waiting to hear the sound of a thud from a certain street rat, who happened to be her brother, but there was nothing except for the sounds of nature. It had been about an hour or so, almost two, since Y/n had left her bedroom and headed out to the courtyard right by the fountain where Aladdin said she would meet her the next night, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Coming up from behind her, Jasmin and Dalia shared a glance as they also glanced around in search of the street rat. Y/n had told them the truth and how she was sure that Aladdin was her older brother she had lost years and years ago when she was little. They were there with her the entire way, comforting her that if it wasn't him, they'd be there to continue to help her find him.

However, she was sure that it was him. She didn't think she'd have to find her brother since his name and everything was exactly how her brother was. Dalia rests her hand on Y/n's shoulder as they stop beside the girl, who was leaning against a pillar.

"Still waiting?" Dalia questions with a frown.

Y/n shakes her head. "No, I came out to... He promised."

"I'll be upstairs if you need me." Dalia tells her, squeezing her hand.

Y/n nods with a small smile. "Goodnight, Dalia."

Giving her a smile back, the brunette woman turns around and walks off, knowing Jasmin was gonna stay with the girl. He wasn't gonna leave her alone if her supposed brother wasn't gonna show up and find his sister after all these years. It only took a second before Y/n noticed he wasn't leaving and following behind Dalia.

"Aren't you gonna go to bed?" Y/n asks.

Jasmin shakes his head. "I'm not leaving you alone."

A thankful smile comes onto the girl's face as they stare into each other's eyes. Their fingers brush together before Y/n wraps her arms around the prince's torso, feeling him instantly hug her back as they stood there together, wrapped up in one another's arms, refusing to let go anytime soon.

As they stood there, swaying side by side just a bit, Jasmin glances down at the girl he was holding. The girl he's loved ever since they were children, watching as she stared up at the night sky while resting her head on his chest. With a small, sad smile, he leans down and presses his lips to her hairline, giving a tenderly kiss right at that spot.