Prologue

THE LORE

The party of three awakes to find themselves as prisoners in a cell they do not recognize. The monk, Uruguay, has been put in jail for tax evasion. The rogue, Wally, is imprisoned for being a member of the Wallet Inspector Society. And the Barbarian, LeBron, has been jailed due to racial prejudice. The jail is obviously a terrible place to be! They need to get out of here to restore their honor!

THE PARTY

Uruguay is a monk turtle, who is as old as life itself. He believes in going with the flow and not having being attached to Earthly goods. Unfortunately, because of his unwillingness to collect personal goods, he didn't have any way to pay for Kingdom taxes for years. Eventually, he was caught and jailed. 

Wally the halfling rogue is a long time member of the Wallet Inspector Society or WIS for sort. The WIS is an organization based around inspecting wallets for pure quality and personally discarding any coins that may be ruining the value of the purse or wallet. This is obviously a scam that's been around for years, but many confuse their work with the Wallet Investigator Society or WIS that is a kingdom-funded service based around the same idea. Needless to say, Wally was caught and jailed for thievery. 

LeBron is a dwarven barbarian, who, despite all odds, is excellent at a new street game known as "Hoopsphere." He was quickly rising in popularity until a group of locals reported him based on clearly false accusations. Because LeBron was dark skinned, he was jailed on the spot.