Revelations and the unexpected visitors.....

Hey guys! Thank you so much to briannanicole17, CleoShannonGoodsell, Swimmer1501, zivacomeback, cotedeweatherly and ArielleFeigenson for commenting! Thanks so much guys it really means a lot:-) xx

In this two to three chappie we have revelations..... TIVA:-D Unexpected guests and..... TIVA! Finally we also have..... JIBBS!!!!!

The guests will not be revealed in this chapter so please comment who you all think the mysterious visitors will be :-D xx

Also please go check out my besties story called the secret to be told on wattpad @Pottymidget223:-) Its amazing!

Anyway! Enough of the rambling and on with the show!

Chapter 9:
Tony's POV-
"You idiot!" Abby screams at me before jumping up and dashing after Ziva along with Jenny. "What the hell of I done boss?!" I look for some awnser within Gibbs who just shakes his head at me! "Ya really can't see it can you Dinozzo?" I stare at him perplexed causing my fearless father to emit a sigh, before awnsering: "She loves you, ya dimwit! And you love her!" Closing my eyes at Gibbs' words I realize how darn stupid I have been.....

Abby's POV:
"Ziva? Ziva babe, open the door." Jen speaks softly from outside the ladies toilet cubicle in which Ziva was in. "Come on Zi, you know what men are like: especially the div in there!" I grin illicting a snort of laughter from the obviously tearful woman. "Come on Ziva, come out babe. Jenny voaxes before we hear the gentle click of the lock being opened and out steps Ziva- cheeks red and stained with tears. " Cone here honey." Jenny whispers, holding out her arms in a motherly stance which Ziva gladly accepts: falling into the hug. After a few moments of sobbing there is a timid knock on the bathroom door and in peeks Tony Dinozzo: blushing from head to toe! "What do you want?" I snarl at tony causing him to step back slightly. "I want to speak to Ziva..... Alone." He says nervously, waiting for an awnser. "Abby, Jen go I'll be fine." Ziva whispers quietly, and with a reassuring smile we both walk out, glaring daggers at Tony.

Ziva's POV:
"What do you want Tony?" I mumble, embarrassed and angry. "I came to tell you that I love you." Tony states, shuffling from foot to foot."No you don't!" I cry to him; "Tony! You and I both know you are just saying that to make me feel better I mean, how could you love me-" But I am cut off by soft lips meeting mine and slowly all emotions fall from me, releasing me of all the hardships and strain. "Because Ziva David, you are beautiful in every way! Because Ziva David, you are my angel from heaven! Because Ziva David: I L-O-V-E you!" And before I know it his lips once again meet mine.....

Jenny's POV:
"What do you thinks happening in there?" I query, looking up at Gibbs from where I am sat adjacent to him. "Hopefully about how they feel!" Jethro awnsers; " Bout time they pulled their heads out of the sand and started to see properly!" At this I chuckle, smiling at his abrupt way. "I hope their ok." I whisper leaning my head on Jethro's chest as he stroked my back gently in a comforting manner. "They'll be fine Jen; they'll be judpst fine." He calms me as he kisses my head softly.