Chapter 6

"Jinx I can take it off I have nothing else to wear" I state grabbing a hold of jinxes fore arms "then at least undo the hooks" she says unhooking the binder. "Alright, I'm fine let's go" I tried moving again but jinx pushed me back up against the wall, jinx moved closer " you are not fine why do you keep saying that you're clearly not" her face about an inch away from mine " u-uh J-jinx you're too c-close" I said my face a bright red, everything went black. I woke up on a couch the binder was off and my torso was wrapped in bandages, I went to sit up but a sharp pain shot through me "Ahh" I whaled "J-jinx?" I looked around and saw her staring at that boxing machine. She turned to me " Hey! You're awake" she said jogging towards me. "Yeah so I am" I said in pain "how do you feel?" Jinx asked looking concerned "just peachy" I say groaning again. "I should probably change your bandages" Jinx said reaching for the Bandages on my torso. I quickly moved back (which was a mistake) and covered my chest "Ahh" I groaned and coughed up some more blood "Y/n you need to stop moving, you're going to hurt yourself more, plus I had to take off the binder to put on the bandages so I already saw" she smirked. My face turned red "pervert!!" I yelled at her a turned my head she just laughed. Jinx grabbed my chin to make me face her "aww is my Little Kitten flustered, how cute" she teased, My face flushed "N-no I am n-not" I tried to speak. "Hmm I'm not to sure about that" Jinx said leaning closer he'd face just inches away from mine "anyways time to change those bandages" jinx says getting up and grabbing new bandages "Jinx you can't just do that!" I yelled at her. Jinx walked back and started taking off my old bandages. To save myself for turning red I looked away "hm what do you mean I didn't do anything" she smirked she had finished with my bandages and was now looking up at me but I was still looking up, she grabbed my chin and forced me to look down at her " aw still so flustered are we" she said getting closer again. I jerked my chin from her hand "Jinx stop, stop playing with my feelings" I said looking down. "Aw sweet kitten who says I'm playing?" She says grabbing my chin again and starts playing with my lip " that's the thing jinx I never know and it's torture" I state. Jinx put her palm in the centre of my chest and pushed me back down onto the couch "oof" I let out a grunt the next thing is that jinx smashed her lips against mine. My eyes widened and I quickly kissed her back, she pulled away "do you still think I'm playing with your feelings, kitten?" She asked, her hand still on my chest pushing me down. My breathing got faster "Um uh N-no" I stuttered, she stood up and reached out her hand "com'n let's get you back on your feet we have to get that stone back" I nodded and took her hand "you might want to put something on because all you really have on is you long trench coat" she said throwing me one of her spare sports bras. "You won't be able to put your binder back on till your fully healed" jinx stated, I looked down to see that my chest was exposed because the bandages were no long there, my face turned red and I quickly covered my chest I noticed that there was a bunch of scaring on my torso from the firelights. "Don't worry it looks hot" jinx gestures too my scars, my face turned red again, I put on the spots bra and put my boxing wraps back on because jinx took them off to clean my hands. I put my knives back in there sheaths, "Jinx do you have like a mirror I wanna see the damage that to my face" I asked, her face lit up and she started searching through her stuff and she pulled out a shard of glass that had tape around the sharp edges. "Here this might work" she said handing me the piece of glass " jeez, that's some pretty bad damage" I said looking at the wounds on my face "yeah, I tried patch it up the best I could but you're going to have a scar on your lip and over your eye" jinx motioned to parts of my face. "Do you have like a needle and some thread imma try and stitch them up while we walk there" I asked and jinx went searching through her stuff again and took out a old sewing needle and some blue thread and handed them to me "also here's a lighter to sterilize the needle" she gave me a small hand held lighter.

Suggestions please help