The Day: Part 2 ⛪

Moving forward, one step after another, Arthit and his mother walk down the aisle. If he has something in his hair or in his clothes, he won't notice, for his attention is only on the handsome young man who is standing there waiting for him.

It's kind of hard for Arthit to control his nervousness, he also looks to his friends and family to escape the gaze that has been fixed on him ever since.

At the altar, Kongphob waits for him calmly, he looks at him with a smirk as he realizes his shyness, Arthit really never changes and Kong loves that about him.

After a long slow walk, Arthit finally arrives at the altar, his mother greets Kongphob, takes the bouquet from his hand and walks away.

Looking at each other they both can't help but giggle shyly. It was a situation they always dreamed of and now that it's coming true, it's comical for them, so it's only fair to laugh a little.

The priest then actually begins with the wedding ceremony...

While Kongphob just looks at Arthit, he can't face him for long, sometimes he looks at the priest, at another he looks at his family members, and then turns his attention to Kongphob again...

- Let's start the vows, Arthit you first.

Nervous, Arthit takes a paper out of his pocket and with shaking hands he begins to read what he has written:

~~ Arthit's Vows 🌞 ~~

- Kongphob, when I met you you were just a number, a boring, nosy, annoying number, 0062, I recorded your number and face very easily. In fact, I didn't have good thoughts of you at first, I always wondered why you liked to antagonize me in front of the engineering freshmen. After all the initial awkwardness, I started to take it a little more lightly and see that you just liked to provoke me. Through a ridiculous bet, we got closer and got to know each other better, at that time, because of the hazing, I was full of responsibilities, many things to organize and even my studies, all this prevented me from noticing my feelings arising from immediate.

I had doubts and fears, many fears, it was easier to just run away and pretend that none of that was real, but away from you I was sad and even more confused.

I was a coward back then because of that, and your courage was crucial for us to be standing here now, I'm sure of it.

I know I'm not one to talk about this with you, well you know, you know me well.

I just want you to know that from the moment I started loving you, I never stopped, my feelings have never changed for you and never will, even in hard times. Now we are starting a new chapter in our lives, and I promise you that from here, I will also have more courage, I know not as much as you, but enough to deserve to be with you. I love you Kongphob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The priest then made the sign for Kongphob to be the next to read his vows, however, Kongphob didn't take any paper and just started talking:

~~Votes from Kongphob♥️~~

- You're good at remembering a lot of things, but our first contact was even before I became your freshman Arthit, I believe you saw me just as an insecure rookie with college entrance at that time. As for me, I really appreciated your kindness in advising me on the interview I was about to do, it made me have a good impression and with that, I admit that your action was important for me to decide to do engineering. And I don't regret the choice I made, even after seeing you as the leader of the prank and with a completely different attitude, I knew that it was all just your mask. That's why I never hated you or thought badly of you.

Falling in love with you was something instantaneous, I believe that since our first contact, sparks have already appeared in me that only increased with the passage of time.

It was something I couldn't avoid, and I didn't even want to avoid it, I've always liked to like you, I've always liked your flaws and your qualities. A relationship to work, needs both people working hard to make it actually happen. I confess to you that for a few moments I felt that I was working alone with this and that's why I had fears that our future was doomed to failure.

But look at us now?

With the necessary will and courage, we were able to overcome obstacles that seemed impossible.

If I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing, I would meet you and I would do it the same way, because that's how I ended up falling in love and loving you, and I love you to this day, more and more every day. And I will continue to love and respect you for the rest of the time we spend in this life. And I pray that in the next lives we can meet and love each other again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The atmosphere can even be summer, but among the guests it was like watching a dramatic romance, everyone present couldn't contain their tears, not even the bride and groom standing there.

The priest continued with the ceremony until the most awaited moment.

- Please repeat after me:

... I promise to be with you in joy and in sorrow, in health and in sickness, in riches and in poverty, loving you, respecting you and being faithful to you all the days of my life, until death do us part. .

- And with the power invested in me, I declare you... married!

You can kiss your husband.

👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Arthit and Kongphob are now officially married, before the law and everyone they care about!

____________________________

A little further away, a person can be seen watching the party, this person is a man, this man is Arthit's father. Standing still, he watches his son from afar, with no expression on his face. Arthit is too far gone to notice his father, and that's not what he wants either.

After a few minutes there, Arthit's father turns around and goes on his way. What brought you there? Maybe he doesn't even know it himself, but if there's one thing he's always wanted, it was for his son to be happy, can he see his son's happiness? We hope so.

____________________________

The after-marriage party lasted all day, they danced, sang, drank and ate. It was indeed a beautiful, happy and joyful Saturday.

With the night approaching, the couple soon said goodbye to friends and family...

It was time to celebrate alone.

🔥