Notes!

Hello everyone! Author ❄ is here! And thank you very very very very very very much for reading my book! Like omg- because of you guys I was able to succeed on finishing my second book >.< you guys are really the best people who made my confidence grew even more to write books! I just live you guys so much!

ㅡ Story Recap ㅡ

Baek Sarang. A girl who is ambivert who lived with her grandmother and mother who was least bother about them. She promised her grandmother to take a break from her tiring and lonely life by staying at a 2nd famous, 7 star hotel named The Sunset Lodge for her entire summer break.

But her fate decided to add some fun in her life by making her ending up with 7 guys who are in the same school with her and also kind of handsome jerks of the school.

Here, she meets Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon sunoo, Jungwon and Niki in the hotel suite room after a dramatic encounter and firstly, she hated to being with those guys but her friend Jiheon wanted her to live with some people as she always lived with her or her grandmother.

The time passed by and she started enjoying their company and started growing feelings for Heeseung but little did she didn't know that there was a guy who had feelings and alots of care for her.

Which is Jake.

Once, Jake was in hospital and found a girl crying. That's when he felt really worried and sympathy for that girl. But the next day when he saw her, he realized hebhad fallen in love with her.

The fate decided to bring them both back together and well... it really did.

But some twists come that where misunderstandings happen and soon enough it gets okay when Jake confessed her about his feelings.

But the happiness didn't last long because the next day, her evil mother came to take Sarang and settle her life with some guy who was non other than Jay.

Both of them were sad but as I say, it didn't last long because Sarang decided to create a kdrama scene where the female leads break off the wedding right at the wedding frame.

Cliché

But that day, Jake leaves all of them and flies to Australia while Grandmother goes to God.

Things go down but also up because she broke off the wedding for their friendship and her mother finally comes to her senses and regretting for not being a good person.

2 years passes by and the fate finally decides to give Sarang a happy life by bringing Jake back to her life and like that, teh story ends.

ㅡ Story Notes ㅡ

> This story is based on the relationships we make make with people.

> There are many ups and downs in life. We lose the people we love the most but you know, we should be never sad about it because you know, they will be sad if they look you being sad.

> Our friendship with people should be honest and respectful. We should respect each other and also have fun. That's how a friendship last long.

> Let the fate be the bitch but you can never blame fate for the up and down in your life. If the fate betrays you. Go and start a fight by yourself with the obstacles you are facing. Remember. Fate is testing you. And you are the only one with whom you are against with. You are fighting with yourself. And you are the only one who can change your fate.

ㅡ Some facts ㅡ

The people in the first chapter. Named Jihoon, Jisoo and Suho. They are from my first book 7 guys with me >•< Jihoon is Sunghoon and Sarang's son (Sunghoon and Sarang who are the main character of series 1) and Jisoo is that Sarang's niece. Suho is a really young cousin of Sunghoon.

These Sunghoon and Sarang from other book so don't be confused ok?

A N Y W A Y S G U Y S !

Thank you so much for supporting this book! I seriously appreciate the love and support y'all gave me by commenting on the chapters I wrote Special thanks to luvsenstycc who had supported me alot by comments!

I am working on Series 3 Stuck with you so don't forget to check out that book too!

Love you all so much!

ㅡ With love,