✎ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ - ᴿᴱᵟᵁᴱˢᵀᴱᴰ

⊹ Luxiem
⊹ Fluff

⊹ REQUESTED BY : @HaganoYuuki

════════
Third POV :

『࿎꙳✦࿐ "Have I asked them yet.?" a soft voice read out loud as he looked at the chat. the chat responded with reactions when hearing his soft voice.

"Oh..not yet," the voice continued before chuckling softly as he interacted with his chat.

'You should.!' 'Y/n!!' 'Y/n's so cuteee.!'

many responses had made their way through his chat box after hearing his response. the (h/c) male laughed softly before looking at his chat.

"I will, guys," he said softly, "I promise."

'Don't lie' 'you said that last time- lmaoo' 'lol'

many responses filled up his chat box while the (h/c) male laughed softly as he read the responses.

"Fine," he said, softly, "I'll ask them right now."

'Finally' 'good luck our little one' 'why am I so curious about how the others' are going to respond?'

the male laughed softly when seeing his chat before grabbing his phone. he quickly went into the server before taking a small breath, which chat had heard, making them fill his chat box again with comments.

the male typed before looking at his chat box. his chat box was going crazy as they were curious on the others' responses.

"Oh.! User1477, thanks so much.!" the male said as he smiled softly.

"Chat," the male said, "do I press send.?"

the chat started going crazy again when hearing his words. the male bit his bottom lip as he stared at the chat box, seeing many different responses.

'You can do it!' 'It's okay if you can't, Y/n' 'what'd you type?' 'Help- why am I so curious'

after seeing his chat be filled with agreeing to send the text, he smiled softly before looking at his message to the group.

'If you all are not busy, may we have a collab together this week?'

"Chat," he said as the chat was tempted to know, "I'm going to do it."

"3, 2, 1," he counted down, "I sent it."

his chat started going crazy as he watched his chat box get filled with many different responses. he laughed softly as he read some of the comments.

a few minutes later, as he was busy chatting with his chat, answering questions, he got a notification from his phone.

"Oh.! Chat, sorry, that was my..phone." his voice drifted off as he read the replies from the group chat.

'Of course, man.! We haven't done a collab since forever.!'

a familiar fox had sent that message as he had seen it earlier and replied. soon, another message came through, a sorcerer replying quickly.

'Sure, what days are you guys not busy?'

two more other messages had came in afterwards, making the (h/c) slightly excited.

'Yeahhh! Pog! I'm free on Thursday around 5'

'Of course, I'm free on Thursday as well'

the chat waited silently as their small, little, bean had gone silent for a minute.

'Why not? I'm free as well'

a familiar demon male had sent as he was the last to respond. soon, other messages had came in, making them agree on a collab this week's Thursday.

the (h/c) male told his chat before cheering quietly. the chat went crazy as they filled his chat box again with many different responses.

✂︎┄┄┄

"Welcome, everyone.! Welcome to the stream of the first time in forever with everyone included!! A Luxiem collab!" a familiar fox had said making the chat go crazy with hearts and comments.

the (h/c) male smiled softly before laughing softly with the rest of the others as they soon started introducing themselves.

"Hello, everyone," a familiar novelist started, "my name is Ike Eveland, Luxiem's novelist."

everyone cheered as the chat replied with blue hearts and comments as they were excited.

"Eyyy! I'm Shu Yamino.!! Sorcerer of Luxiem..!" a familiar voice said while the chat responded with his signature color heart as everyone else cheered.

"I am," a male started, "the most powerful and mean mafia boss, Luca Kaneshiro..! POG!"

the male yelled out his signature word as the chat went crazy while everyone else cheered for the puppy-like male.

it soon went quiet as it was the last member's turn, Y/n.

'Hey everyone, I'm Luxiem's last member to be revealed, Y/n L/n.." he said softly as everyone cheered for him as the chat replied with his signature color heart.

the collab soon started as the shy male was comfortable with his genmates. he smiled softly before continuing on the topic with his genmates.

════════

⊹ Finished
⊹ Not Proofread