🖤 Part 3 🖤

Fabien speaks after remaining silent for a long time. "I've heard all your arguments, some of you were less persuasive than others but I've made my decision. Heisenberg. The fate of the mortals is in your hands."

Karla tips her hat and nods.

Almaric stands up, now enraged. "Father Fabien, I must protest. Heisenberg is but a child and her devotion to you is questionable. Give the mortals to me and I will make sure they are ready."

Karla stand now enraged as well and she grabs her hammer. "Shut your damn hole, and don't be a sore loser! Go find your food somewhere else!"

Almaric sighs and looks over Karla. "Quiet now, child. Adults are talking."

Karla gestures to herself then yo Fabien. "I'm the child?! You're the one arguing with Fabien's decision!"

Almaric cuts her off. "You wouldn't know responsibility if it was welded to that hammer!"

Karla cuts him off. "Oh! Keep growing, one day your head might actually fit your ego!!!!"

Angelou starts cackling in the background. "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Mimi sighs and tries to get out of the makeshift handcuffs. "Hey.... Don't we get a say in this?"

Fabien growls and his wings unravel to show his tall frame. "Silence! My decision is final. There will be no argument. Almaric, my son. I'll make a deal with you. You choose to take and keep one of the women and Heisenberg handles the other two."

Almaric nods in agreement and looks between the women. His eyes land on Mallory. "I'll keep this one. She seems useful."

Fabien nods. "Very well, my son. Take her back to your castle. She seems to be injured so be careful with her." He turns to Karla. "Take care of the other two."

Karla chuckles and bows. "Thank you. Now. Lycans and Gentlemen. We thank you for waiting. Now let the games begin."

Almaric quickly picks the tiny and sleeping woman up, He leaves rather quickly.

(End of Part 3. I'm skipping the whole running scene because that would take to long. They'll be at the castle in the next part.)