Chapter 2 0////0

O M G

It was the hot guys from that alley! I looked over the desk, because I'm too small to see normally, and the hot emo red-eyed guy was looking right at me! How could he notice someone as small and cute as me? I guess I'm just that big of a catch ;)

The teacher made them all sit around me! No one sat beside, in front, or behind me because I'm just too good for them so they can't handle it 😔 It was weird seeing someone as petite as me, I think the teacher said his name was Josh? Yeah, it was. He sat beside me on the left, Danny sits in front of me, Sammy sits on my right, and Jake uwu sits right behind me, but I don't think he noticed me, I'm just too small and pretty 😖

After class, I was walking to my locker when I felt a big rough hand grab my small soft one. "u-u-um, c-c-an I h-help y-y-y-y-you?" I said, stuttering, I turned around and saw the hot emo boy from class! "Yes, follow me" He was so tall! Like 8 feet! He basically was flinging me around while walking, y'know, cause I'm so petite and cute owo. He pushed me into the janitors closet and locked the door behind him. "W-wh-what do y-y-y-ou n-n-need from m-me?" I said shaking like a cold kitten. "I need you"

"W-w-w-w-what d-do you m-m-mean?" I said "Oh, you'll find out soon" and just like that he grabbed me and held me bridal style ;). It was weird, it looked as if everything was blurry while he ran. Soon he stopped and you won't believe what I saw when I looked up...

'A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTER YAY!! I'm trying to make this move on to the good shit fast cause my friend is pressuring me, but meh whatever

LOVE YA 

-A