04

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. ❞

after the failed attack on the explosion boy, which all might successfully intercepted, the buff hero huffed heavily, catching his breath from the strain of blocking the nomu's powerful blow.

shigaraki, the 'leader', taunted them about mercy, justifying their actions to save an ally and citing an earlier attempt by one of the students, the green-haired kid, to attack him.

jisoo gave the broccoli kid a side glance, her mind processing the unfolding situation. shigaraki continued, addressing all might with a mix of anger and resentment, challenging the very notion of the "symbol of peace." he questioned the morality dictated by society and declared violence as the common denominator between heroes and villains. jisoo, while acknowledging some truth in his words, couldn't help but find shigaraki's antisocial viewpoints disturbing.

"you're mad. those antisocial viewpoints aren't going to bring you anywhere, buddy," she interjected, crossing her arms with an air of nonchalance.

shigaraki's anger shifted to her, and he threatened, "i don't know who you are, but one day i'll destroy that pretty face of yours."

all might, worried about her safety, sent her a glance, but seeing her unaffected, slightly sighed in relief. he then questioned shigaraki's motives, suspecting a desire for chaos rather than a genuine ideological stance.

"it's 3 vs. 6," the ice kid noted, uncertain about jisoo's allegiance. the red-haired kid, determined, suggested supporting all might for a decisive victory.

however, jisoo frowned, skeptical about the students' ability to match her and the buff hero's strength. their involvement might prove to be a hindrance rather than an aid.