The Rakuyou Family

Rakuyou Yuriko, a traditional Japanese woman known for her grace and beauty, she owned a ceremonial tea house in Tokyo as it was the family's business.
Yuriko married twice in her lifetime. She had a son from her first husband, remarried not long after his passing. From her second husband, she gave birth to the main female lead of this story, Ruwa, and her younger sister Mitski. Her first marriage was arranged while her second was for support and love.
Ziad, Ruwa's father was a Christian from Lebanon. He had to flee from his motherland in order to live a better life, so he went to Japan. Far away from the Middle Eastern termoil. permanently stayed there, and met Yuriko when he went to try out the matcha tea whisked by her. They both fell in love despite her futile efforts to not fall for him, for she was engaged to her first husband at that time. She had no choice but to marry that man and had her first born with him, that child was Yasuhiro Muto, Toman's fifth division captain and a founding member of Tenjiku.
Muto's father lied to her about being a decent person, he got himself killed due to a drug overdose. She couldn't raise her months old son as his grandfather snatched his son's son away from her since he falsely accused her.
In Japan, Ziad changed his surname after marriage and worked as a teacher at an orphanage, he wanted to give hope, a father figure who enlightened the minds of orphans. He'd read stories to the orphans like Journey to The West and many more. Fate had lead young Kurokawa Izana to meet Mr. Rakuyou and his eldest daughter, Ruwa.