Chapter 9

And we're here now at the finale. Grabe, I never thought that I'll finish this. Thank you so much for getting here after all the unsure updates and such. Thank you for supporting Programmed. Pero sana mapatawad niyo ko:)

[Trigger warning: this chapter may contain foul words/violence/extreme events. Read with caution.]

---

Dozens of questions started running in JPN's mind as he kept on running and following Stell.

Who is that?

Bakit kilala niya si Stell at ako?

He doesn't remember any Ken that Mr. Santos introduced him with.

Suddenly, JPN felt a tinge of pain from his head. He stopped as he massage his temple, trying to at least lessen the pain.

"Stell! Teka!"

But the younger seem to heard nothing as he kept on running.

JPN cursed under his breath as he hissed and picked up his pace again. It's pissing him of. If Stell could just stop and explain everything to him.

They're already outside the mall and Stell tried his best to mislead the other guy but it didn't work. He had take a lot of detours here and there. He even took some narrow routes just to lost him.

He looked back again and saw the red haired man who's still following them.

"Stell!" JPN tried to call him but he didn't listen. He just ran even faster and finally caught his hand, completely stopping him.

He saw his eyes full of horror, his hands trembling, then he looked at his back to check if the red hair man got them. He kind of calmed down when he thought that they lost him. They're already now in an open area with less people when raindrops started to fall.

"Stell, look at me," JPN demanded. He cupped the other's cheeks and looked at him in the eyes.

"Who is that guy?" He asked but the other avoided his gaze.

"Sumilong muna tayo, Pau," he suggested.

"Answer me," he said calmly.

"Sumilong tayo, baka bawal kang mabasa nang m-matagal," he started... stuttering. He's crying, JPN thought.

They're about to walk to the nearest shed when someone pulled JPN away from Stell.

"No—" Stell tried to keep JPN but Ken was stronger.

"Paulo!" JPN finally saw the other guy's eyes and it felt like something hit his head. He held his head as it starts aching again.

"Pau, don't l-listen to h-him," Stell managed to say.

JPN yelled in pain that startled Ken. Stell took this chance to get him again and pulled him, dragging him away from the other, leading him to a bridge.

But Ken was quicker. He picked up his pace and went ahead of them, pushing Stell out of the way that made him lost his balance. Ken just watched as Stell almost fell in to the raging river before them, but JPN held his arms to keep him from falling.

"Stell!" JPN yelled, holding both of his arms for dear life. "Stell! Kumapit ka!" tears started to pour from his eyes.

He saw how frightened Stell is, and his chest keeps on clutching seeing him helpless like that.

He then looked at Ken who's just standing before him.

"Sino ka ba?! Ano bang ginawa niya sa'yo?!" JPN cried. "Help us, please!" He pleaded but the other seemed to have heard nothing.