Anthony perkins...

I snap out of my trance as the door slams close.
Suddenly I hear a Thud and Billy rolls down the stairs bleeding and clutching his side. Oh god...
Sidney is at his side in an instant.
"Billy...Oh god, You were dead." She's says as she helps him get up, while whispering "oh god..." over and over again. As they slowly move towards the door, with billy limping, your head follows them and you turn your body to face them. "I'm fine, it's okay we need to get help." Billy says, but Sidney stands in front of him. "No! Billy, Their out there!" Billy slightly shushes her. "It's okay. It's okay. Give me the gun. Give me the gun, it's okay. It's okay. Your okay."
Sidney quickly moves to stand behind him and helps him unlock the door. "Here." She's says helping him turn the handle, like he was a child.

As soon as Billy opens the door Randy is in front of him. Hands on his shoulders. "Just help me?"
"Woah. Get in, get in." Billy says as he closes the door. "Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad!"
I watch as Billy slowly turns to face Randy.
"We all go a little mad sometimes." He's says as he raises the gun and shoots Randy in the shoulder. "No billy!" "Oh fuck!" Randy falls backwards onto a small glass table and it shatters underneath his weight. Sidney rushed to his side instantly just like she did for Billy.
I can hear Randy groan, but I'm staring at Billy.
What the fuck!? Is he the killer or just trying to protect him and Sidney from the killer?
He turns to fully face them and leans his back against the door. He brings the gun to his head and laughs slightly. "Anthony Perkins- Psycho."
He states. It's the line he said earlier.
I can hear Sidney's breathing, as she takes deep breathes.

Billy brings lowers the hand with the gun and brings his other hand to his mouth. He sucks blood off his finger. "Hmm. Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pigs blood in Carrie."
I hear a small "thud" and my head snaps to the left. Sidney is standing there looking up at Stu, who looks like he can't believe his eyes. "Please?"
Sid begs, but his head snaps down to look at her and he's smirking. He brings something to his mouth and talks but it's not his voice, it's the same one that called me... "Surprise Sidney!"
I look back at Billy and he's making a face at Sidney that says 'Oh are you really that stupid?'
I look back at Sid and she pushes past Stu to run to the back door. Billy runs to the other kitchen entrance, as he runs past me, we lock eyes and his eyes glint with something I've never seen in his eyes before, nor in anyone else's.

"Woah! Now..Woah!" He's says as he raises the gun at Sidney. Stu throws the...thing to billy and he instantly raises it to his mouth.
"What's the matter Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." His voice changes as well, it's the same one that called me again. Stu called me.
Billy has no reason to ask me to taking my fucking top off. Sidney runs to the kitchen counter and picks up a knife. "Why are you doing this!?" She yells. I know it's cruel, but she sounds pathetic. "It's all part of the game Sidney! It's called Guess how I'm gonna die!" He raises the thing to his mouth again as he finishes his line.
"FUCK YOU!" Sid gasps.
"No, no, no, no, We already played that game, remember?" He hands Stu the gun and Stu hands billy the knife. "You lost." He points the knife at Sidney and walks towards her.
"It's a fun game Sidney! See, we ask you a question and if you get it wrong." He raises the gun at her and makes a gun sound. "You die."
He sounds more excited than Billy, like a kid on Christmas. "If you get it right, you die." Billy shrugs. "Your crazy, both of you." Stu moves to stand directly behind Billy and rests his chin on Billy's shoulder. "You see, we prefer the term 'psychotic'." Stu moves his head to stare at Billy, watching him, waiting to see what he's gonna do. "Oh no...tell that to cotton weary. Do you know how easy he was to frame?"

"Watch a few movies, take a few notes." Stu laughs. "It was fun!" He laughs again.
"Noooo!" Sid whines and try's to...move? Fall? To the side, but Billy catches her and lifts her back up. "Where you going?" Stu slurs as if he were drunk. "WHY?" Sid gasps again.
"Why did you kill my mother?" She was a slut...
Although I'm friends with Sidney I'm not going to deny how she's acting right now is kind of pathetic and her mother was a slut. She slept with my dad, she saw what he did to me and didn't care. "Why? WHY!? Ya hear that Stu I think she wants a motive." It all falls into place, Billy's mom left... which means Billy's dad slept with Sidney's Mom. He's getting revenge...
I walk to the kitchen entrance and lean against the door frame. There's no point screaming, acting scared. "She slept with his dad, his mom left, which meant he was all alone." I say and it's weird watching all three of their heads snap towards me. "Y/N?" Stu whispers. I'm not sure what he's trying to ask though.

"How do you know that?" Billy smirks knowingly at me. "I don't care how you kill me, but PLEASE make it quick for Sidney, no matter how cruel her mother was." Billy tuts. "I asked a question."
He's says again. "And you know the answer."
He exhales a laugh. "I've been planning this for 2 years, I'm not going to make it quick Y/N"
I know Sidney's going to die tonight, nothing can change that but I can change how quick and how painful it is... "Which one of you called me?"
Stu looks at me as if I'm algebra. Not him.
I stare at Billy. "Why?" Billy's fully facing me now, so is Stu. Sidney could make a run for it, but of course she's being nosy and listening.
"Why what Y/N?" Why are you being an annoying asshole!? "Why did you say the things you said and ask the things you asked?"
Billy's eyes go to Stu. "Are you trying to start a fight?" I don't reply to his comment I just stand there waiting for him to answer. "What call?"
Stu says breaking the silence. "Do you remember the night Billy got arrested? Ghost face called me that night- one of you -and said...things."
Stu slowly turns to look at Billy. "What things?"
He emphasises "things" clearly not happy with Billy. "You know, something I noticed that night, was the bruises and-" "SHUT UP!" I screech.
"If you let me see, you can kill her." Billy whispers.

Everyone goes quiet. I walk up to Stu and hug him. "You could have told me, you big idiot!"
I mumble into his chest. "You would have turned me in." Despite what he says, he still wraps his arms around me and rest his chin on the top of my head. "If that were true why I didn't I just run off to the cops earlier?" Stu laughs into my hair.
I pull out of the hug and smile up at Stu slightly before grabbing the gun and shooting Sidney right in the head. We all watch as Sidney's lifeless body fall to the floor. "My turn."
Billy smiles, but i shake my head. "I didn't take the deal Billy. The deal was I let you see, THEN I kill her. But I didn't SO NO DEAL." Billy's face drops.

Billy is in front of me before I can blink. He spins me around and bends me over the kitchen counter. He presses one hand to my upper back to keep me still and presses his body into mine. Stu doesn't do anything, even though I'm sure he doesn't like the fact that Billy is pressing against me. He pulls my shirt up and I hear his breathe hitch. My back has red lashes all over it, from my fathers whip, along with new bruises and old scars. "Y/N..." Stu breathes. His voice is soft and quiet, like if he speaks to loud he'll break me.
"I'm not sure I'm okay with you standing like...this, after what you said on the phone."
I say, hoping he would let me go, but instead he stays behind me and I can feel his dick harden on my ass. "What THINGS billy?" Stu asks with growing annoyance.

"Do you want to tell him or...?" I trail off.
"Y/N. Tell me." Stu demands. I've never seen him like this. He sounds angry and...jealous? he's normally happy, exited and always laughing.
"I was...wearing your T-shirt and had my hair up. Then the phone rang. I picked it up and he asked what my favourite horror movie was. I thought it was Randy, so I went to hang up..."
I trailed off, for some reason I was embarrassed about the next part. It's probably because Billy has me bent over the kitchen counter while he's hard against my ass. "Then what?" Stu asks.
"He told me not to fucking hang up on him. I didn't and he repeated the question. I answered it that time though. He said I looked beautiful. I asked him what he wanted and umm...he said he wanted to kiss me." For some reason I don't want Billy to get hurt and I know that if I tell the truth that Stu WILL hurt him...
"YOU WANT TO KISS MY GIRLFRIEND!?"