Chapter - 3

Let's see who that voice belongs to."

?  - oi angel

Harini turned and saw the owner of that voice. It was Sanjay, the college chairman. He approached her with a smiling face, and Harini blushed when she heard him calling her an angel.

Sanju - hi angel

Ha - hi senior sir.

Sanju - You look beautiful when you are blushing. ( 1 tablespoon
               Base voice).

A shiver ran through her body when she heard his base voice. She was looking like a human tomato.

Sanju  : Why are you not talking?

Ha - na, Nothing like that

Sanju : Why are you typing in your mouth ma?

Ha - senior ( whines)

Sanju : Okay, jokes apart. Your singing is very nice, and I'm your big fan from now onwards.

Ha - tq Senioreyy!
         ( cute smile).

Sanju : You can call me Sanjay or Sanju. No need for formalities.

Ha - Okay, Sanju. And by the way, you look stunning and cute.

Sanjay blushed at her comment and rubbed his nape.

Then they talked about several things. At that moment, the bell rang, and they all went to their respective classes.

Afternoon:

At lunch hour, they came to the canteen. Harini was searching for a place to sit when Sanjay arrived. Together, they went to the ground where there was a big tree at the end, which was Sanjay's usual spot. They sat there, talked and became close.

Their lunch ended with fun chats, pulling each other's legs, sharing their lunch boxes, and in between, there were cute eye locks and blushing from our lovebirds."

After lunch, they started to move. At that moment, a boy came there and gave a rose to Harini. She accepted the rose and hugged him. One pair of eyes looked at this scene hurtfully with tears, and that was Sanjay's.

Do support...

Who is that new body ?...,🤔

With 💜💜..
Dreamer  and vk..

Messaging Love💜💜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara