*HE'S BACK*

"Nice to see you again YOSHINORI" the man said then smirked.

After the man leaved him, Yoshi can't utter a word. He doesn't know what would he do next. It feels like his whole world crashed into pieces. He wanted to be happy that he got to see him after a long year, but for some reason he just couldn't. He messed up everything back then, and it was all his fault, he thought to himself.

"Why do you have to comeback, PARK JIHOON?" He asked to himself.

<<< TIME SKIP >>>

"Yoshi can you give this to Mr. Yoon, I still need to finish something, I need to give it to Mr. Yoon, can you just give it to him?" A co-worker of Yoshi plead him.

"Ahh is that so, I have no problem with that, just give it to me and I will gave it to him" he immediately took the papers from his co-worker.

"Thank you very much Yoshi, you can be really reliable at anytime" his co-worker smiled then said goodbye and went back to his own work.

Yoshi, on the other hand, decided to bring the papers to Mr. Yoon.

Arriving at his boss's office, the young man immediately knocked on the door.

"Come in" said a voice From within.

The young man immediately opened the door and went inside with the papers. Before finally entering, he closed the door from inside. He turned around and was about to approach his boss, suddenly, he felt like his whole body stunned and stiffend from what he just saw. It was as if cold water had been poured on him.

"Why is he here" he asked to himself.

"Yoshi are you okay?" Mr. Yoon questioned that brings him back to reality.

"A-Ah, Yeah I'm fine sir" he stammered "Ahm, here are the papers that you need to sign, Mr. Lee is giving them" Yoshi said one after another. He ignored the stares that was darted towards him by the young man that were also inside with them. He just wanted to finish and leave that office, nor he did manage to avoid the gaze from the said guy.

"Why didn't he bring it here?" Mr. Yoon asked with astonishment.

"He said he still has a lot of work to finish that he has to catch up today so he asked me to let me be the one who will deliver it to you"

"Is that so, Alright thank you very much Yoshi" The young man immediately bowed and said goodbye.

He was about to leave but suddenly the guy who is also with them quickly spoke out of nowhere.

"Won't you introduce me to your employee Mr. Yoon? How rude." He spoke with the hint of teasing while smirking. Yoshi was stunned at his position.

"Why are you doing this!"Yoshi asked to himself again.

"Oh sorry for that Mr. Park" Mr. Yoon quickly apologized "By the way Yoshi, This is Mr. Park The nephew of the owner of this company" he then introduction the said guy.

The young man stood up from his seat and approached Yoshi. At this point Yoshi was totally stucked from his position, he wanted to get out from that place as soon as possible because he felt like he was too suffocated by what was happening right now, and besides, there were also a lot of questions that is running through his mind and was trying to seek for answers.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Yoshinori Kanemoto" he said as he held out his one hand to make a shake hands.

The latter accepted it and shook hands with him "Nice to meet you too Mr. Park" He said, besides he doesn't want to look rude and irresponsible in front of his boss, he doesn't want to lose his job yet.

The moment their palms touch with each other, Yoshi can't help but grieve His past. He can't help but to admit to himself how much he miss the guy infront of him. Its soft palm, he wants to go back to the times where he can still freely hold them.

Yoshi came back to reality when he suddenly realized that the young man had pulled him closer and whispered into his ears that sent shivers to the latter's whole body.

"Miss me?" The latter said teasingly he then smirk "I will make sure that you will regret everything you did back then, Yoshi... I will make you pay, so you better be prepared cause I'm going to take my... REVENGE!" Every word that's coming out of his mouth was literally sending shivers down the latters spine. It was full of emphasis and hatred. Anger? Yes, Yoshi knows it so well. Every word that he spoke makes Yoshi's whole body weakened.

Yoshi immediately broke away from the tightness of the young man's grip and acted like nothing happened and immediately said goodbye to his boss. But before he could finally leave the office, he heard Mr. Park speak so he stopped from his track again.

"I hope you still hadn't forgot my name Yoshi. But if ever you did, don't worry I'll tell you and make sure that you will never forget my name... ever" he said "always remember this name.... PARK JIHOON" he spoke his name with full of emphasis. Yoshi feels every letter and word coming out of Jihoon's mouth was mixed with anger and he can't blame the latter because he knows in himself that it was all his fault.

Yoshi finally left. Jihoon on other hand was left smirking while Mr. Yoon was left stunned and was still processing what has happened.

Yoshi can't help but to think of the past, why does it always hunt him down.

He just went back to his work but his mind remains occupied with something else or should I say 'the past' that is trying to comes back.

"I just did what is right back then, but why am I the only one having a hard time and is always suffering?" he asked himself while staring at his already turned off computer.

-***-

Mashi and Yedam we'll wait for you two💕

✨//OT12 FOREVER//✨