Yor's Birthday

(A/N: This one is a short one that just popped up in my head- again sorry if there's any grammatical errors, hope u enjoy:)) )

It was early in the morning and there's a loud clanging sound coming from the kitchen. The drowsy Loid Forger decided to take a look and his eyes shot open when he saw his  five year old daughter covered in flour.
"What the heck are you doing?"

"Oh! Pa! Please don't tell Ma I'm making her cake." She giggles.

He let out a deep sigh and mumbled to himself, this girl is gonna be the death of me. Then he remembered it was Yor's birthday.

"Let me help you."

"Yay!"

The two (mostly Loid ofc-) finished the cake after 30mins and decided to give it to Yor in her bedroom.

"Pa wait" Anya tugged his shirt as he turned around and displayed a questioning look.
Anya hurried and took something from her room. The two then knocked on Yor's door slowly thinking she still might be sleeping.

"Come in!" A tired voice said.

"Happy Birthday Ma!"
"Happy Birthday Yor."

The two said while walking in with a card and a tray in their hands.

"Oh my" Yor said with her hands covering her mouth and her eyes watering with tears.

"I didn't expect this, thanks guys" she chuckled.

Anya hugged her mother and kissed her cheek.
"Anya loves her Mama!" She exclaimed.
"Pa should kiss Ma too as a birthday gift!"

"Fine" Loid said with hints of blush in his face
"Eh??" Yor said while covering her red face

He then planted a small peck on Yor's cheek which made her blush harder. Anya just stared at them with her smug face on

"You happy?"
"Yes, yes!"

He then scooped up Anya and hugged her tightly also scooping Yor to join the hug.

"Happy Birthday Yor" Loid whispered that made her smile even more.

"I wonder when we will be a real family or is that even possible"
Yor thought.