1 : Fallen Flower 1

- - -

"Stop teasing him

"Stop teasing him. He is a good kid. Probably if he do well, we will have the fourth member.."

- - -

"I will still come." (Y/n) said with blank eyes. Suddenly, the girl just seemed to lost her soul even though she is dead.

"(Y/L/N)!" Ryeon shout. "Stop it Ryeon unnie. Until when will you protect me from this. It will better for me to facing the truth than run from it. I am not a coward. And you know it." Without even realising the girl's cheek wet because of her tears.

Ryunggu dragging Ryeon to aside, enough far away from (Y/n) and Jun Woong. "I will look after her. I promise. You don't need to worry." He assure her. "You will leave after 8. You remember the last time she follow us to handle.."

"She is changing since then, Team leader. It's been a long time ago. 10 years ago." Ryunggu stated.

Ryeon once again looking back at (Y/n). She exhaled. Whatever happen, let it happen. She can't look after that kid forever. She need to grow up and be stronger than herself.

- - -

The 4 of them, went to the building where their possible suicide client worked in. "That is the one unnie.. Noh Eun-Bi" (Y/n) pointed out a woman, not older than herself. black haired bun, wearing working clothes, bringing bunch of files and paper work in her hand.

That woman fell. Right precisely when there was a motorcycle fell and just about to hit her. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Choi Jun Woong shout and run as fast as he can. Ryeon just exhaled. (Y/N) just closing her face with both hands while Ryunggu just rolling his eyes. "Who is this half human that the director recruite for our team?? Why he is so... stupid?" (Y/n) said. Ryeon just smirking a bit when (Y/n) mentioned that he is an stupid.

Without wasting anytime, Ryeon flick her finger. And.. the time stops. Everybody who are walking and running stop. Even the snow stop falling in the air. Leaving Jun Woong stop and speechless. He turning back looking at Ryeon,

"What are you doing??" Stupidly Jung Woong asked. Ryeon walking past him, she flick and swish her hand so the motorcycle won't hurt Eun - Bi.

"Saving her. We are grim reapers who saving people from suicide.." That word. Suicide. The blood. The past memory of it. Suddenly just came but Ryeon choose to remain calm and cold.

- - -

The four of them, working as the producer that will produce the show who Eun-bi supposed to write for. She is the writer for interview. They introduce them self to Eun-bi. Ryeon, Ryung-gu, and (Y/n). With calm and polite they introduce them self. And there was Jun Woong.. highly spirit.