Part. 25

Another day, Twinkle woke up get freshen up and went down prepared breakfast. She came back to room and found Kunj ironing his shirt.

Twinkle: Kunj why are you doing it I'll do naa.

Kunj: Nope I'll do it. It's my fav shirt and today is my important meeting.

Twinkle: So what ?? I always iron your clothes this one too.

Kunj: Naahhii tu mera shirt jala degi toh ??

Twinkle: Really ?? Mujhe do main karti hun na mummyji ne dekh liya toh bas...

Kunj: Thik hai dimaag mat kha mera. He said and give her shirt and left. She was ironing his shirt just then she got the call. She receives and get tensed after listening caller. She mistakenly leave the iron on shirt.

Twinkle: What ?? What are you saying ?? She talk for sometimes and get sad. Okay I'll see. I have to talk about this to Kunj. She said and smell something awful. She turned and see Kunj shirt got burnt. She removes the iron and see big hole on his shirt. She stunned. Kunj comes back in room.

Kunj: Hogaya Twinkle ?? Shirt de mera. He comes toward her and get towards her get confused to see her expression. She making crying faces.

Twinkle: Voh tumhara shirt...... She said in low voice. Kunj take his shirt and see hole in it then give angry look to her while she gulped.

Kunj: Twinkle....... He said gritting while she runs he chasing her. Ruk tujhe main chorrunga nhi. Bebe comes there and Twinkle hide behind her.

Bebe: Kya kar rhe ho tum dono ?? Kunj about to catch her but Bebe comes in between.

Kunj: Bebe dekho Twinkle ne fav shirt barbaad kardia . He said complaining.

Twinkle: Galti se bebe.... jaan kar nhi kia.

Kunj: Galti.....tujhne na..... He said showing her eyes while she making puppy faces.

Bebe: Galti se hua maaf karde puttar.....nayi shirt aa jayegi.

Twinkle: Haan bebe.

Kunj: Bebe yeh mera fav tha aur aaj meri important meeting hai.

Bebe: Koi baat nhi tu hi kehta na ke mehnat se sab kuch hota yeh luck se nhi.

Kunj: Haan bebe aap bas uske side lo.

Bebe: Ab subah subah kalesh mat kar. Kunj huffed and Twinkle lip sync sorry holding her ears.

Bebe: Chalo tum dono breakfast karne. They went downstairs and having breakfast. Kunj looking at Twinkle angrily while she looking down. They came back in room to take their bags. Twinkle comes to Kunj.

Twinkle: Really sorry I didn't do purposely. Voh actually phone aaya aur maine tension mein iron rakh kar bhul gayi.

Kunj: Aisa konsa call aagya ??

Twinkle: Voh main baat main bataungi pehle yeh batao tumne mujhe maaf kia ke nhi.

Kunj: Baat bata Twinkle.

Twinkle: Pehle tum mujhe maaf karo voh baat bohot important hai aise nhi bata skti. He keeps his hand on his waist and thinks.

Kunj: Ok fine forgive you. Bol ab ??

Twinkle: Haan voh college se call aaya hai ke mujhe ek seminar ke liye Mumbai jana hai.

Kunj: So go..... Kya problem hai.

Twinkle: Huhh I am not like you na. Kya problem hai. She mimic him. Mummyji se permission lena hoga. I am thinking I shouldn't.

Kunj: Why it's your work. You should go.