Genshin oc i guess?

Yeyeyeyeyeyyeye BACK FROM HIATUS LMAOO WATCH ME GO BACK TO THE DEATH AFTER THIS-

Ne ways..

Meet marlien rose! She's a well known florist from mondstadt that is curently in inazuma studying it's local and rare flowers !

Btw the one that looks like a seelie thing is a wind spirit! Marlien name the wind spirit dandall!

Lil backstory on how theyre buddies (kind of like one-shot) :

Ah.

What's better than feeling mondstadt's refreshing winds gracing your face softly like feathers would, while watching the beautiful scenery of dandelions all across your vision under the soft light of the sunset?

Well; maybe there is something better than that in the future or the past but that's not the point.

At the time this pleasing scenery stays for you to enjoy,

a woman could be seen running around the sea of dandelions while tossing some of the flowers she has found when strolling around the woods of mondstadt, happily running and twirling around like a child;

Marlien, yes the woman's name was marlien rose, a well-known florist for her intelligence on telling different lowers apart and how to take care of them... hence her popular title 《 Mondstadt's Flower tamer 》.

In the midst of her thoughts and laughter, a squeak could be heard by marlien, in noticing this sound she has stopped and look around her to know where and what was that sound...a tree, a quite old one stands proudly in front of her, and in one of those many branches a little wind spirit, similar to a little plushy, could be noticed, stucked and whining, by marlien's keen eyes.

She hurriedly moved closer to the little figure,  carefully helping the wind spirit get out of the branches, and releasing it from her hold on them.

The wind spirit, after noticing another presence simply twirled around her, after a few turns, it stops and start nuzzling into marlien's cheeks.

" Woah there! Haha! What a cute way to say thanks.. "

The wind spirit stops his action soon after her comment, marlien held out her palm for the wind spirit letting it sit idly on top of it. She reaches out her hand and gently placed the spirit on one of the branches

" ah, it's getting late, i should head back before some hilichurls start to ambush me...be careful on where you fly next time little spirit, don't want you to get stuck again now, right? "

Marlien chuckles at her own statement and waved goodbye at the lil spirit and then started heading back to the gates of mondstadt. She safely got to her house and caller it a day.

The next morning, getting waked up by the sunlight seeping through the curtains, marlien just sighed while preparing to do her normal routine,

What she doesn't expect was that after waving goodbye to Donna and telling her about some flower knowledge, she came across the wind spirit

" oh...hey, did you get lost again buddy? "

the wind spirit does a little twirl while squeaking happily,

" haha, glad that you're happy lil friend! " the spirit continues to squeak

(TO BE CONTINUED CUZ I HAVE NO MOTIVATION HELP-)