special updateyy

They both lived happily a week with lot of care..love ..with little little romance..adi got connected to thara's parents.. together they lived happily and blissfully...

On May 24 :

Adi : babe get ready

Thara : ok

Adi : don't u ask where?

Thara : no..
              I don't care where
              As my hubby is
              There to take
               Care of me..

Adi : hahaha..go get
         Ready...

They reached airport... thara don't know where they are going as adi doesn't give her a clue...after 13 hours they reached a beautiful place around 6.00 pm...

It's Paris .... thara's dream place...

Thara : hey adi...love u da

Adi : ok ok come..first
         We'll visit Eiffel
         Tower and we move
         To room...

Thara : haan alrightuu

Paris..the city of love...is famous for the soaring and majestic effiel tower...the views from the balconies of the Eiffel tower will take your breath away..

the views from the balconies of the Eiffel tower will take your breath away

Thara : adi it's beautiful
              La .

Adi : and romantic too

Thara : yeahz..it's my
              Dream to come
              Here...

Adi : and I'm here to fulfil
         Your dream..

After spending there 5 hours roaming in Paris and had their lunch...they reached 11.00pm in hotel ...adi waited to wish thara ...he sets alarm by 12.00 am...

May 25...12.00 am :

Adi : thara ma..

Thara : ena ma

Adi : happiest birthday
         My love..

Thara : love u da..

Adi : love u too ma..

He just pulled her and their lips met she was shocked at first and then closed her eyes..they both were exchanging their love through that kiss...his cold lip met her warm one ..

She had goosebumps...he did not seem to finish that kiss..she did not wish him to..she was extremely happy and a single tear escaped her eye..he was cupping her face...

Slowly he separated himself from her..she was breathing heavily..adi smooched thara on her nape..a moan escaped her lips..she was feeling extreme shy...

Their tongue were interlocked...he was exploring her mouth .. teasing her and playing with her lips..she then kissed his Adam's apple...she started kissing him...

Then he rolled her on the bed and started kissing her..he slowly started kissing her..he removed her entire cloth...she turned herself away from him and covered herself with her hands...

He slowly took her hand in his hand and started kissing her fingers...she closed her eyes...he lifted her head and looked into her eyes..he too undressed soon...she tried to cover her ..

She was blushing and her cheeks were crimson red in colour...she was melting in his arms...he licked her hand..she traced her fingers around his face and kissed him..

She tightened her hug and sucked on his shoulder muscle..she slowly started kissing him on his lips..he stamped his lips on her..bitted her lower lips and sucked it to soothe the pain..

His hands went to her thighs..he just held her tight towards him drawing circles on her thighs...he cupped her cheeks and nibbled onto her lips till they both were out of breath..

He held her waist and kissed her neck ..collarbone nibbling over her skin and finally moved to her cleavage kissed her there and kissed her forehead...she kissed his lips...

He slowly tucked her hair behind her hair..she fell goosebumps..he kissed her eyes..nose and cheeks..she turned red as tomato..he kissed her chin and jawline and moved to her neck and kissed..she moaned that turned him..

That kiss left a hickey in her neck ..he gripped her waist strongly...he was pressing his long fingers against her flesh ... bringing her closer to his own body...

He dig his nails to her skin to the point it actually start to hurt..his lips were glued to her and they were doing their job..she kissed him back..he caressed her upper stomach..

His hands travelled to her butt and he lifted her up on one try...she give him a moan ...he was pleasing her by sucking her neck and playing with her clit..

Then he went down to remove her panties along with his boxer..he then kissed and caressed her breasts and gave her a good feeling before he slid himself into her..

He moaned loudly...he started with slow... he indeed quickened his movements...she was moaning mess..he started kissing her again and their bodies were glued ..

He was groaning..his hands were on her waist ..he was sweaty and so was She..her hands were on his chest ..he flipped her under him again and started thrusting even more..

He gave a deep kiss to her navel ..he was literally sucking her tongue and lips..he took a bunch of strawberry in his hand...he slowly kept it in her's forehead and he slowly dragged the strawberry from her head to her's mouth..

She bites one strawberry from the bunch .adi then immediately liplocked thara and forcefully tried to take the strawberry from her mouth...then he again took the bunch of strawberry and placed  in her chin...

Now adi slowly dragged the bunch of strawberry to thara's sensitive navel and he slowly started to rotate the strawberry in her navel ..she was shivering due to the tickling sensation..

Adi : this makes me
          Remember our first
         Kiss ..

Thara : haan ?

Adi : that time u r
          Unconscious in the
         Hotel...

Thara : kd fellow ( blush).

After 3 hours of romantic tortures both slept due to tiredness ....after 4 hours both woke up and got ready .. it's 8 .00 am now..they had their breakfast...they started to roam around Paris...

After spending sometime there they returned to Chennai...they reached Chennai the next day ..their parents were happy to see them being happiest.. their parents blessed them to be happy..the same as now..

Do support..
With 💜💜...
Dreamer and vk...