Image 1 - CHARACTER INFO

(The person who created this oc, has a Wattpad and Pinterest account as far as I know.)

First the presentations.

NAME: Luma Okumura

JP NAME: 奥村ルマ

SOCCER NICKNAME: Black Beast

•PERSONAL•

GENDER: Female

BIRTHDAY: June 14

BLOOD TYPE: A/N

BLOOD OF COUNTY: half-brazil and half-Japanese

MEASURES: 1m 60 for 46kg

TALL: 5'2" (160 cm)

LIKES: spicy food, the color green, and black, delιcιoυѕ ғood, her family, soccer, coffee,

Crush: Kira Hiroto

•RELATIONSHIPS•

Kojirou Genda (Luma's half-brother)

Unnamed father

Unnamed mother

Unnamed stepmother

•PLAYER INFO•

POSITION: FW (Forward), MF (Midfielder)

NUMBER: 9 (Teikoku Gakuen (Original), 14 (Eisei Gakuen), 21 (Inazuma Japan (Orion)

ELEMENT: Wind

TEAM: Teikoku Gakuen (former), Aliea Academy (Ares), Inazuma Japan

SCHOOL YEAR: 2nd (Ares), 3rd

Luma Okumura (奥村ルマ Okumura Ruma), is a major supporting character. She was the forward of Teikoku Gakuen, and also a midfielder of Inazuma Japan.

In Inazuma Eleven Ares no Tenbin, she is a forward for Eisei Gakuen in Inazuma Eleven Ares no Tenbin, and later becomes a midfielder for Inazuma Japan in Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin.

APPEARANCE

She has short bangs, spiky, brown hair, a pale skin tone and grey-black eyes. She's average in height. 

Get up, run your freedom - Luma Okumura

Luma Okumura is the childhood friend of the Kira Hiroto and a very intelligent girl.

PERSONALITY

Luma shown to be an arrogant, determined, confident but can also be impatient and cocky. She seems to be a close friend to Kira Hiroto, Fudou Akio, Sakuma jirou and a certain Mei Murasaki. and later to Fudou Akio. In the first season he worries about Luma more than himself, but later he isn't very loyal as he turned against her twice (firstly, when he joined Shin Teikoku, and secondly when he joined Neo Japan). There are times where he seems to take on a leadership role. Luma is usually very serious and doesn't show her feelings.

BACKGROUND

In both the original series Her mother died a few days after she was born due to a car accident. She was later brought to orphanage same as Kiyama with the other orphans from Aliea Gakuen. Luma became close friends with them after asking them to play with her. A few months later, she was adopted by her late mother's husband and stayed in Tokyo where she met the her half-brother Genda and her stepmother. Her life took a turn for the worst by the time she reached the age of 10. From bright and out going to mysterious and secretive.

PLOT

INAZUMA ELEVEN ARES NO TENBIN

Her first team was Royal Academy and then raised by the Kira family she joined Eisei Gakuen and she is very violent to steal the ball. However, once it happens, she turns into an overly aggressive player.

INAZUMA ELEVEN ORION NO KOKUIN

Luma Okumura was selected as a midfielder  along with Tatsuya Kiyama of Inazuma Japan, together with Kira Hiroto and Saginuma Osamu. Tatsuya was very happy that he could play again with Hiroto in one team. All players gathered later to celebrate their selection and went to Kawaguchiko Sports Center where they supposed to stay and train during the preliminaries.

Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment