my perfect a troupe

thanks to Cinematicolour for this idea!! (they gave me the idea back in like may so sorry this is late!!!)

dont attack me, its MY opinion !!!

ozzy - one of the strongest male dancers, may i say the strongest??? ozzy improved SO MUCH and i love his style. he's also my favourite of course and a very lovable character.

heath - his character has still alot to grow, and he has shown that he has worked harder than ever to get on a troupe, he deserves it. his style is insane and i love him!

izzy - my favourite girl ever! shes so sweet and has alot of stuff to bring to the table. also need to see more of her! her energy is insane and i think she could really make the team powerful.

kenzie - underrated! amazing acro and she works hard for her place. i love her a whole lot and feel like she isn't shown as much as she should be.

jude - she may have dyslexia, but the power she brings in her technique is fantastic! id love to see her on my perfect a troupe and in general shes such a bubbly sweet girl.

pete - TALENTED. he is such a strong and technical dancer and i love every single minute of when he dances. hes like a mix of eldon west hunter and james! also the cutest human alive.

richelle - POWERHOUSE. of course richelle would be here, the best dancer ive ever seen in my life and she's extremely amazing in every style. shes also petite which is good for lifts and stuff!

piper - impeccable turns and strength. the emotion she puts in her dancing is amazing and i love her for that! and shes very sweet!

marcus - the most underrated dancer on the show! he seems so genuine and sassy i love it.

henry - i love henry and his character, hes so nice and such a thoughtful person. his style is incredible and i think it adds flavour to the team.

summer - now she does 'fall into the wrong situations' alot BUT she is one of the greatest dancers on the show, idc what you say. she honestly is a sweet girl and puts the team first.

kingston - his flips, his strength, his technique, his style. hes honestly an amazing dancer and yeah!