Important Announcement!

Mah children i am sorry to dissapoint you its just that i dont have enough motivation to continue this and i will have to discontinue on making this book but after i do the creepypasta x poppy playtime fanfic i will continue this book! Idk how many chapters the creepypasta x poppy playtime fanfic will have but i will add some bonus chapters for it! So i am sorry for my children i couldn't continue this 😔

And here are some informations on my OC poppy playtime Socculu!

Official toy name: Daughter long legs

Original toy name: Socculu

Dead name: Sovillar Payne

Sovillar payne daughter of Marie Payne, after her mother went to Playtime Co. She never came back she hasn't been able to go back to her daughter, Sovillar Payne, Sovillar waited for her everyday until she went to Playtime Co. Herself, she wanted to see where her mother go and she found Elliott (if i spelled that right-) Ludwig, the ceo and owner of Playtime Co. She asked him if he saw her mother Elliott Ludwig led to where her mother is but little did she know that she will be the new and last experiment, Daughter Long Legs or known as Socculu Elliott himself led little Sovillar to the experiment room, the little girl asked where they were going and Elliott Ludwig said to wait when she finally got distracted Elliott Ludwig knocked her out and told the scientists to make her their last experiment since they needed to complete Mommy Long Legs Family they made her husband and father Daddy Long Legs and all they needed was a child to complete the family, after all of those experiment, pain, and crying they finally did it, Daughter Long Legs nicknamed Socculu she looked purple with the small appearance of Mommy Long Legs she was smaller, her limbs can only stretch until 100 meters wide, weaker and more attached to Mommy Long Legs, she was purple with pigtails, Big green eyes and purple to pink hair and a wide smile with no teeth but when she is mad and gone insane she has very sharp teeth and big pupils almost covering her green eyes she killed half of the staff members and Mommy Long Legs killed all of them where is Daddy Long Legs you ask? Well he got killed in the process of attacking the staff members but they missed some of the staff members (Player Name), Homicidal Liu, Nina, Jane, Slenderman (Jake), Splendorman (Mike), Offenderman (blake) and trenderman (Brike) well that was all the past, when all the toys are finally free they are now roaming the Playtime Co. Without any problems they are often doing a meeting to spend time together and they all played until 23 people went in the Playtime Co...

Oh and Socculu attaches herself to Mommy Long Legs' neck since she rarely uses her legs but it doesn't mean her legs are broken though! When Socculu is climbing something she uses her legs to climb, she only uses her legs to find Mommy Long Legs, Huggy Wuggy, Bron, ETC! so when she can't find Mommy Long Legs she goes to find bron and rests on Bron's head, bron doesn't mind it though and Socculu's legs easily gets tired so she doesn't use them very often only uses for climbing, finding the otger toys and exploring the factory so she knows the ways, small routes, heck she even found an escape route if the factory burns or collapses, and finally the expirement lab the place she hated most. That is all my children i forgot to include one of the important info about Socculu/Sovillar! Well i will be continuing this after i finish the creepypasta x poppy playtime fanfic! And thank you for 2.02k Reads! I didn't expect to get 2.02k reads thank you my children! See you on the fanfic! But Socculu had a strange ability when she was created, she had an ability which can change her size to big or small just a little gift!