{ơŋɛ}

The water traced over her freckles, over the curve of her nose, and down her slim neck

Her eyes fluttered open, and her body shivered, her conscience was building back up, mind going dizzy. The world around her was bright, she could hear voices, and when she finally sat up, her first thought was blaring around her mind.

How'd she get here? How was she still alive?

She sat up, realizing she had nothing on, and held herself to her knees. She was cold, and although everything around her seemed so soft and gentle and welcoming, all she could think about was what was going on.

When she heard footsteps, she turned her head and a shriek came from her mouth. The top half was a boy.. but the lower part was a horse. Her mouth gaped open, and she shivered once more, covering herself up.

"Hello," the boy greeted her, he looked around her age, and he held out his hand. "Nothing to be ashamed of, Darling, come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

She shook her head, hesitant.

"My names Caspian," he bent down a little, reaching his hand out further, "But you can call me Cas. What's yours?"

She hesitated again, scared. "Nyx."

She wasn't going to tell him her first name, but she did take his hand gently. She kept her hand on her chest, realizing that she was absolutely naked, but as she looked around, she realized multiple others were naked and she wasn't the only one who was here.

Caspian pulled her up on his back, and told her to hold on as he started to walk towards what seemed like a heaven. Everything was light, there was houses of mushrooms and tree trunks, there was fairy's and so many other creatures that she was having a hard time taking in.

"Um.."

"Don't worry," Caspian looked back as he pushed open a door, the house engraved in a little hill. "Whats your size for an elf?"

Elora— Nyx— furrowed her eyebrows as Caspian led her off of his back. "Elf? I'm a human—"

He chuckled, "I hate to break it to you, but nobody here is human. I'll explain everything soon, just tell me, would you fit a small?"

Nyx nodded her head, "I should. But I'm— are you saying I'm an.."

When she turned around, she shut Caspians door and looked in the mirror he had hanging on it. Her eyes widened, taking herself in. Her ears were pointed, her eyes had grown a little bit bigger, and she was much more smaller than what she had been as a human.

Caspian handed her a T shirt as a cover up, and then a tiny, stretchy green piece of fabric along with another one as undergarments. They felt like they were made out of rose petals, but she kept her mouth shut and slid them on, blushing at how good they hugged her body. Then, she slid the T shirt over her body, watching it stop at her mid thighs.