Chapter - 10

@Kunal's office

Samriti, Kunal, and the project members are in the conference room.

Samriti gives the presentation. The deal gets signed. They also praise Samriti for her excellent presentation covering every part of the project but Samriti shows a fake smile. She is not smiling heartfully making Kunal more guilty.

After the meeting when she is going to her cabin. Her colleague taunts her and Kunal listens to this.

Samriti's colleague – Samriti I think you shouldn't have lied to our boss. I know you are very talented but what's the use, boss insulted you in front of all the staff because of your lie.....

Samriti without saying anything leaves her cabin.

Kunal calls Samriti's colleague who taunted her and gives back strongly. He also tells him that if he sees him talking to any of his colleagues that way, he would fire him.

Kunal thinks to talk to Samriti. He goes to her cabin. All staff is shocked as Kunal Upadhyay is going to his employee's cabin rather than calling them to his cabin.

Kunal comes to her. But Samriti is in her own thoughts while her eyes are teary.

Kunal (slowly) – Samriti...

Samriti does not respond.

Kunal (loudly) – Samriti.......

Samriti comes out her thoughts hearing his voice

Samriti – ha ha(yes yes) sir what are you doing here ?? you could have called me...

Kunal – Miss. Chabra are you fine ??

Samriti – yes sir... do you need anything ??

Kunal (hesitates to ask her sorry and fumbles) – wohhh actually this morning I....wa.s... frustrated so.....

Samriti understands that he wanted to ask sorry but his ego is stopping him.

Samriti (smiles faintly) – sir please forget it. you are my boss and you have the right to scold me when I did not do my job well.

Kunal – no Miss. Chabra....I.....

Samriti – sir can I leave now. I got late because of the meeting.

Kunal – ya sure.... you can leave.....

he understood that she is hurt deeply........

Samriti leaves and is about to start her scooty. Lalit comes and holds Samriti's hand and takes the scooty keys.

Kunal too comes out to leave for home but seeing Lalit and Samriti he stops.....

Samriti – lucky what are you doing here ?? why didn't you go home yet ??

Lalit – di stop behaving like this. I hate it when you talk like this. I am sorry dii please forgive me.

Samriti – first give me the keys and you also sit. We will go together.

Lalit – arre meri maa please maaf kardo mujhe.(please forgive me......) I am begging you

Samriti – Lalit, don't make a scene here. Sit....

Lalit runs from there taking the keys.

Samriti runs back of him but stops after running some distance. She goes back, takes her bag from the scooty, and tries to stop a taxi.

Lalit gets that she is very much angry. He goes to her.

Lalit holds her hand.

Lalit – di please stop na.... I am sorry. What should I do so that you forgive me?