💜 - Chapt. 2 - "Ruvyzvat's Requiem"

WHATS UP IM NOT DEAD U WISH MF!!11!!!1! No but fr tho i had no motivation😒😒😒 but im back with your long awaited chapter two, sorry if its short, im trying my best here lel

Also no spellcheck srry it late🥺🥺

~

Ruv silently opened the doors to the church, darker inside than it was outside. "you live in a church?" Whitty asked. "Yeah, now shush.."

The church was a light pink and white with hints of blue, church pews were pointed away from the door and towards the stage, home to a few instruments, two acoustic guitars, and a drumset.

"howcome?" Whitty asked, following Ruv up the stairs and ignoring the amazing interior of the church. Suddenly the lights turned on. "Ruv, ive been worried sick!" Sarv said. Ruv exhaled. "Hi..Sarv." he quietly said in response.

The nun looked at Ruv, then Whitty, then Ruv again, then back at Whitty.

"Ruv, why did you bring a stranger into the church?" She asked. "He's no stranger, he's a comrade of mine. I have a life outside of the church, yknow."

"Not really, anyways, if he's your friend, tell me his name?" she said. "Whitty, its nice to meet you, Sarv, was it? Ruv and I bonded over the hate of a certain blue haired rat." Whitty put his hand out over the stairway railing.

She gave a quiet huff, shaking his hand. "alright, I believe you two. Ruv, the guest bedroom key is in the nightstand." Sarv stretched. "Now don't be singing or anything, i've got a headache and tons of bills to finish paying." she advised, before walking out of the archway leading into the office.

Ruv closed his eyes in relief and guided Whitty up the stairs and to Sarv's room. "Nice church ya got, shorty." Whitty told him, looking at the wide open hall where several doors lined up.

"I'm not short." Ruv said, grabbing the first guest room key and handing it to Whitty. "Its the room right across from mine," Ruv stated.

"Nice," Whitty took the key and looked outside. "Well, its getting later by the second so uh, I think i'm gonna hit the hay now."

"Right.. Night Whitty." Ruv stepped across the hall and entered his room. Quietly Ruv shut the door behind him and laid flat on his bed, staring at the cold ceiling

He sort of spaced out as he paid no mind to any background noises.

~

A full two hours had passed, and Whitty still couldn't sleep well. Nothing would be exactly like his alleyway, anyways, so what was the point of trying to fall asleep.

Suddenly, he heard soft, yet strong, certain chords.

Like some sort of instrument mixed with another. The average eye probably wouldnt have thought they fitted together, but if they tried, something new and beautiful would be made.

Whitty yawned and got up quietly, opening the door into the hallway. The song was echoed out in the hallway, notacibly coming from back downstairs where Whitty originally entered.

The bomb stepped downstars, trying not to make any sound when stepping down the stairs. Looking onto the mostly empty stage, He saw a silhouette of someone sitting, holding one of the guitars and strumming softly while humming.

Whitty suddenly saw Ruv's pale face in the dark. He could barely tell, his hat was off and so was his coat. He was wearing a black turtleneck, he still had on his eyepatch however.

Ruv quietly played the acoustic guitar, strumming a calming tune while singing quieter than the guitar, assuring nobody heard him. Whitty, though amazed at Ruv's skills, didn't want to risk Ruv seeing him so he sat on the farthest pew and silently listened to him play.

The only light that showed was the moon through the glass over the stage, a lot like a stagelight, casting his amazing performance.

Whitty didn't realise how much time passed after Ruv finally put the guitar away and said aloud. "1 a.m."

"1 a.m.??!" Whitty whisper yelled, an electric guitar sounding off with his voice. Ruv turned around, but Whitty ducked before he could be seen.

"..Must've been a speaker issue." Ruv shrugged, wrapping his coat around his waist and picking up his hat.

The bomb let out a sigh of relief as he heard Ruv's door shut, showing he was in the room. "Phew.." he softly gumbled.

Though almost getting caught made him fear what Ruv would do if he caught someone spying on him, it also made him wanna hear more of his singing. Finally sleepy enough to go to bed, Whitty stood up and walked up the stairs, heading to the guest room to sleep.

~

aaa okay i hope you enjoyed that chapter cause the third one comes out in 2023 /j
But fr, eat ur cereal, wear your seatbelts, water your pet cat, and dont forget, to drink some chocolate milk🥰